The storm

A/N this is my first time writing so i hope its good.
Storm clouds had been gathering for several hours, and the ships captain knew they were in trouble...

As the big grey clouds continued to gather in the sky, now starting to form a funnel. The captain was shaking as she paced the room because she knew what was happening. She told everyone to get into the safe hatch and to stay calm and that it could detach from the ship.

When there was no one coming down the hall's she closed the door. The captain told everyone that there was going to be a tornado, she said this because everyone had a very confused look on their faces. "Don't worry, we will all be safe and there is food and water in here.

A few days later the tornado had stopped and the hatch had detached from the ship sum time during those few days. Everyone looked out onto the water through the windows, they saw the ship through all of the fog.
As they were looking at the surprisingly still floating ship they saw a faint and transparent looking young girl crying as she looked at a small lump on the ground. Everyone looked more closely at the lump on the ground trying to figure out what it was, it looked like her but more human like and not moving.

"She's- she's g-gone, my- my beautiful dau- ghter is gone" a mother said through her loud sobs  as she held a baby in her arms.
BANG! Everyone went quiet as they heard a silent whisper, "she will haunt the ship forever" said something in a creepily quiet voice.

                                                                 50 years later

"I think I found the ship" yelled the captain as him and the rest of the group swam closer to the ship. As they got closer they started to hear what sounded like a little girl crying. As they were hearing this they saw a young girl but she didn't look quite human.