Chapter one

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Ugh" Leni slowly opens her eyes.

She turns her head towards the clock her blond hair getting in the way.

5:30 am

"Damn I need to sleep more." Leni knew she had school today. Did that stop her from staying up all night going on discord? As you can see it did not.

Leni groans as she slowly throws herself off the bed. Hitting the night table on her way out making the lamp to fall and cause a crashing sound. The lightbulb pieces were everywhere. Leni tiredly looks at them.

"LENI WHAT WAS THAT!" Leni's mom calls out.

"THE LAMP FELL!" Leni tiredly calls out.

Leni rubs her dry and baggy turquoise eyes and stares at the pieces of the lightbulbs coldly. Leni stares for a while realizing that she will most likely have a bad day. The broken lightbulbs reminded her of her life. Broken.

Leni wishes her life could be better. She wishes the things that happened to her didn't happen to her. She wished she didn't have to fake everything in her life. The happiness. Pretending her life was perfect when it wasn't. It felt terrible and she felt useless. She felt used.

Lenis sighs. She walks over and grabs a trash bag that's in her room and bends down to pick up the broken pieces of the lightbulbs. 

"Ouch!" Leni's finger starts to bleed a little. "It's definitely going to be a bad day today."

Leni sighs and finishes picking up the rest of the pieces of the lightbulb.

After Leni finally finishes cleaning up. She gets ready for school. Takes a quick shower. Moisturizes her skin (you know how it goes for a clean person.)

Next, she picks out her outfit.  Leni sighs wondering what she would wear today. She finally decides to go for a very cute outfit. She chooses a plaid dark blue and flamingo-colored skirt (faded pinkish). White leg warmers with black boots under them.  Leni then puts on an oversized black sweater with a white buttoned-up shirt underneath.

She turns towards the mirror.

'That's good enough. I'm to change or add anything anyways.' Leni turns away and walks towards the kitchen grabbing both her phone and bag on her way out.

Leni walks into the kitchen to see her mom in there.

"Hey, mom! I'm going to head out to school now." Leni grabs a fruit and walks over to hug her mom. "I'll see you later!"

"Alright, I'll see you later Leni bean." Leni's mom hugs her back and goes back to cooking lasagna for the afternoon.

Leni walks out of the house and starts her journey to the nightmare called school.