Nobody's Hero

Bacon, thats what i need bacon, where's the bacon? Shit they ate it again didn't they.

"Who ate my bacon, fuck guys i've been 3 weeks without any."

"That would be me but i only ate what purdy left behind." Jake replies sporting his 'wasn't me' grin.

"What its all that was left in the fride, I got back late last night and i was starving." Ash retorts with no care in the world.

"Of course you were, why the hell didn't you just eat her food?" Jesus thats the fourth time this week.

"We didn't exactly have much time to eat if you catch my drift." Ashley adds with a smirk.

"Yeah man we get the picture, I'm going down the road for some breakfast. Get your ass' out of bed and your faces pretty before I get back we've got a signing in 3 hours."

Its 4 degrees outside, there's about 6 and a half inches of snow  and i don't even know if anythings open at this time of the morning its, let me check, quarter past 6 and the last 3 stores i've past don't open until 10. I'm screwed. i just need a hot breakfast is that so much to ask? For god sake quit feeling sorry for yourself your 22 you can go without breakfast for one day. Fuck no I need food, here we are a 24/7 bakery they've gotta have something edible. Smells amazing and looks pretty fancy, crap they sell mineral water, well they obviously don't make anything fried then do they. Wait what do we have here toasted egg and bacon rol with onion, that coming off but overall pretty perfect.

"Excuse me can i have 1 egg and bacon roll minus the onion thank you?"

"Of course thats $3.50 sir it will only be a moment take a seat over to your left if you would like. Next ple... Oh nevermind." The Cashier says with nothing but joy. God i feel sorry for these guys what do you need a 24/7 bakery for anyway?

As I go to take a seat I here a door swing open and the laughter of 2 young girls. I swivel on the spot to see what all the commotion is about. They're about 16 maybe 17 and some how full of energy and life at 6:30 in the morning. they turn theier heads to see em ni complete awe of their glowing skin and bright eyes at such an early hour.

"Hey you're, you're Andy Biersack, oh my god, I, I love you, I love your music, you're incredible no no more than incredible, insightful, inspirational, can I just say how perfect in everyway you truly are. Alex its Andy Biersack, the Andy Biersack. Sorry you just mean so much to me the entire band means the world to me I probably wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you guys."

"Well I am pretty incredible and your welcome but sorry I didn't catch your name."

"Kyrra, my name's Kyrra." She answers with a smile.

"What a beautiful name and this must be Alex, does she speak?" It means alot to see a fan so  awe stuck they can't even speak or maybe she's just really really bored.

"I can talk, I just, Black Veil Brides saved my life, I, I don't know what to say I can't put into words how thankful of you guys I really am. Can I?" Alex asks arms slightly outstretched as she walks towards me.

"Of course, come here I love hugs. What about you Kyrra get over here give me some love." At this point I'd do anything to stay warm and how could i deny them this its always nice to be hugged by fans.

Its not even a full chapter and I don't think I'll write anymore but I will if anyone feels its worth it.