Part I : Exploration

This takes place after the great
demon and human war
and they had 10 earth years till the elves came in the war.

White was bored, like the super kind of bored and didn't know what to do, she decided she wanted to visit another planet, and she could do that, if not most planets have gods protecting them, and she didn't fight a god before, even if she's a god (LOL), it was very scary to try it.

But she hit jackpot, as she saw a planet, similar to earth what did White see in that place, you may ask? Mutants. Not like abominations, but humans with "Quirks" what they call it there, and also there are heroes and stuff like that but it doesn't matter, right?

She decided to have some fun, and to live in a random city of "Japan" if its name like that in there, after all, she had to live her 20 years in japan before saying that she is allowed to drink. So of she goes.

Musutafu, sunrise
She got there, changed her clothes and went through the streets, and as a surprise, nobody called her out, apart from what would you say to a girl with pure white skin.
That's no problem, except that she has no ID card...
lots of boring paper work later

She gad to write her quirk and do a test of it, but how she can do anything, she remembered that gods can't have fun without power equality, so she called her quirk "Spider Queen", basically she can
do:
1. Change to arachne body
2. Thread
3. She can make mini-me spiders

And also she can teleport at will wherever she wants and instantly and she's a literal god, but who cares?

Next day
She was visiting some places
here and there, he stumbled upon a green-haired boy (calling him Deku)
who was on a hurry, but zoinks!, he almost ran over a beautiful girl with white skin. How embarrassed can he be in a moment.
White asks deku about something she wants to do but can't find the place.
-Umm... Do you know where there is a hero highschool here?

(White learned to make full sentences)

-You are going to the UA too?-Deku asks, still embarrassed about the earlier moment

-Mmm... can you lead the way?

-Sure! I mean, yeah, hehe.

And of they go, still in a hurry.

First chapter done, after this i'll change the title to an actual one.
And i think this the first crossover about the two animes.