Chapter 1

HEYYYY. Its not my first time writing a fic but its my first time being done with life and being too lazy to edit it so i apologize for any of the spelling errors LMAO.

And just some context, in this fic Michael is 29 years old, while Ian, my oc, is 27. So no, hes not in his old saggy dick era dw LOL. Im also jot sure if Michael is completely mute or not since that mans is fucking mysterious so in this fic hes just self cautious of his voice and barely talks, at least in these first chapters.

Last thing, i go back and forth from typing this on google docs and wattpad so some of the italics didnt save, which kinda makes the punctuation sound really off but you'll live through it.

If this manages to get a good amount of views i might as well post how Ian looks like in the next few chapters. ENJOYYY

Myers was a creep, every murder mystery enjoyer knew that. They knew about the way he stalks his victims, for however long it takes, and strikes. He makes real life seem like a scene from some horror movie, able to scare off any child that dares to listen to his story. Though Myers himself never really realized how much his actions affected others. To him, it was almost like a game, going from one character to another, and then repeating the process while the previous ones get abandoned, or in his case, killed.

Murder was easy to him, since he never ought to worry about getting caught because he was pretty much invincible. Having superhuman strength and being able to regenerate came quite useful to the male, making it easy to get away from cops or escape a shooting directed towards him.

He couldn't say that he enjoyed murder, he thought of it more as a lifestyle choice. Like getting a job that you're actually cool with and having no real reason to leave. But that very job also had a, possibly more than, few moments that struck him with both desperation and excitement. Killing people that he stalked for days was quite a pitiful process, so once gotten to the slaughter part, it felt like eternal heaven for Michael to experience. He didn't know why he enjoyed it or why he even started things about such cruel things as this, but he didn't care. A job is a job.

During the process of killing, he needed to make sure that everything was perfect, having no exceptions to any shoddy mistakes. He had to know the schedule of those people, their friends, and even their personality to even get to the part of scaring them.

It wasn't easy, but all of that has changed.

It was a foggy night, the temperature being unbearable to survive without a source of clothing. A late night of November 1st, a perfect time for Michael to patch up a few things after the Halloween sprees and get as far away as possible from this forsaken place. There were rarely any kids out, all of them either scared shitless or already home resting after this big day, so the streets were empty, which felt rather nice to Michael. This way, he doesn't have to worry about any teens calling the cops on him or getting compliments from young clueless kids about his "costume".

Hands in pockets, he kept walking down the path, looking for the hideout he left his car in. Though very unusual for a serial killer to drive a car, it was ok because after all, he is the Michael Myers. As his steps echoed throughout the calm neighborhood, he heard a yell, then another, and another. Isn't it a little late to be trick or treating? He thought, looking in the direction of the cry. No, it couldn't be a trick or treater, the scream sounded more grown and somewhat mature. He had to check it out, maybe something interesting was happening, and who would want to miss out on that?

He changed paths, now crossing the rod towards the south part of the neighborhood. It seemed so familiar, it's almost as if... His house. The screaming was coming from his house. He could already see it from there. So walked, didn't even bother to run, because who's Michael Myers if he refuses to walk? More, now muffled, yells were heard, coming from the same place. Was this a prank? Was someone trying to somehow "summon" Michael so he'd give them a good scare (which in his case, a 'good scare' really meant another kill). Barely anyone dared to enter his house, especially at this time of the night. He was half sure that they must have a death wish. But oh well, more kills for him, right?