𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 54🦋

Live:this is abusive. Kobe:how is this abusive? they playing. Vallyk:babe that shi hurt. Y/N:next time don't mess wit daddy Vallyk:your not daddy. Y/N:yes i am. Brooklyn:purr we both daddy. Kobe:tf? Vallyk:ri. Kobe:in yall dreams, and Brooklyn i'm daddy. Brooklyn:no you not. Kobe:yes i am i'm the father to ya kids. Brooklyn:who said this ya baby? i just said i'm pregnant. Kobe:😮, bae...

*kobe put the phone down and teared up.

Kobe:is the baby mine. Brooklyn:and thats what you get for fucking wit me😝. Kobe:😐.

*i laughed.

Vallyk:nah don't laugh i saw ya face you looked like you was about to snap. Y/N: kobe would of did the same thing. Kobe: that's not funny, your mean. Brooklyn:bae the baby is yours. Kobe:you swear? Brooklyn:yes i promise. Kobe:k.

*i started twerking again and doing ramdom shi.

Kobe:what are you doing. Brooklyn:😭. Y/N;i'mma smooth dude, bad bitch ass fat. Vallyk:lil girl. Y/N:go bad bitch go bad bitch go🖕🏼. Brooklyn:yea you are definitely Kobe sister. Kobe:uh wow. Vallyk:i'm gonna go shower. Y/N:i wanna shower with you🥺. Vallyk:then come shower with me. Kobe:igh come on brookie. Brooklyn: really. Kobe:yes.

*they left the room then vallyk turned the tub on and made it warm, i got undressed so did vallyk then he stood behind me and took a picture then we got in the tub and took a picture.

Y/N:post the tub one. Vallyk:your naked. Y/N:they can't see nun. Vallyk:still. Y/N:we don't have to post it. Vallyk:ight.

The picture^^

The picture^^

*he slid his hands down my back and went to my butt and gripped it, i smiled and looked at him then kissed him, he kissed me back.

Vallyk:can we have a baby please. Y/N:vally can we wait till we move in together. Vallyk:pleasee. Y/N:bubbs i promise when we move in we can start our family ok. Vallyk:k. Y/N:i have a wax appointment today can you go with me? Vallyk:is it a girl a boy? Y/N:idk it's my first time getting it done. Vallyk:igh, i'll go will you. Y/N:k.

*I kissed him then laid my head on his chest.

Vallyk: don't fall asleep now. Y/N:i'm not.

*i started rubbing my fingers on his abs.

Vallyk:what you doing. Y/N: nothing, why is it floating. Vallyk:leave him aloneeee. Y/N: it's just floating.

*i poked his ykw and he laughed.

Vallyk:stop that tickles.

*i did it again and he laughed then i kept doing it.

Vallyk:babe nooooo stawwp. Y/N:😂.

*i sat on him in riding position and he held my waist.

Vallyk:what. Y/N:nun, i love u. Vallyk:i love u too.

*he smiled and kissed me then we washed up and got out and got dressed, when we got dressed we went downstairs and Kobe and Brooklyn were in the kitchen on live.

Y/N:oh god what you doin. Kobe:i'm hungry. Brooklyn:do you want me to make it . Kobe:yea fuck that. Y/N:😭. Vallyk: bro. Kobe: don't laugh at me. Brooklyn: it's funny. Kobe: shush, when do we find out the gender. Brooklyn:ik the gender. Kobe:whats the gender? Brooklyn:twin girls. Kobe:y/n i told you, i 'mma get twin girls. Y/N:good luck😭. Brooklyn:i'm joking, boy. Kobe:fr? Brooklyn:yes a boy. Kobe:diorrrrr. Brooklyn: should of never told u. Kobe:baby dior coming.

*jaiden called me.

Y/N:hey jai jai. Jaiden:really, anyway how was prom? Y/N:fun i sent you some pictures.

Jaiden:i saw them yall looked nice. Kobe:nah i looked sexyyy. Brooklyn:no no i was the sexy one. Kobe:nah me. Y/N:did you see the video on my story? Jaiden:yea derek and kobe was getting twerked on. Ayla:*cries* Jaiden:girl.

*I laughed then nova came in the frame.

Nova:hey y/n. Y/N:hey, yall just waking up? Jaiden:yea it's only 11:00. Y/N:oh it's 2 here. Jaiden:i forgot we were 3 hours behind you guys. Y/N:😂. Kobe:i just want a bitch to suck my d!ck- Brooklyn:you still drunk? Kobe:a lil why. Jaiden:yall was drinking? oooo.

Y/N:shut up you and nova did it at yall prom. jaiden:shh we don't talk about that. Nova:😂. Jaiden:yo i miss u. Kobe:damn what about me. Jaiden:your coming in like a month. Kobe: whatever. Jaiden:😐. Kobe:😂. Brooklyn:my stomach hurt. Nova:yea you gonna get that alot. Jaiden:yk the gender? Kobe:diorrrr.Jaiden:oh god. Y/N: baby baby! Vallyk:hm? Y/N:can we go to Aruba???. Vallyk: vacation? Y/N:yea, please look how pretty the beach is. Vallyk:wanna go for your birthday next year?  Y/N:yea. Vallyk:can we do alone time today? Y/N:wym alone time. Vallyk:just me and you going out doin stuff .. Y/N:sure. Vallyk:dirty minded lil girl. Y/N:boy if you went up to anyone and said can we get alone time they would of thought the same thing. Kobe:did she lie.