We did something...

Chapter 2

Its the next day and I'm at school, just before I walk into the school billy jumps in front of me. I'm confused. I look behind him and see caution tape on the doors.

I asked "whats going on?"

he says "Didn't you hear?" he pauses

"hear what?"

"the principal was stabbed and hung on the field last night. some kids were messing around with some costumes and the principal wanted to suspend them, they are the top suspects I think" he says.

I don't say anything. I looked a little scared.

Billy leans over a bit and smirks while saying "oh that didn't scare you did it?" he raises his eyebrows.
I wipe the look off of my face and say "no, i don't get scared"

I don't actually, I were just thinking about how the too suspects are at MY school.

Billy says "ohh ok" and chuckles he stand straight up again.

It's after school and me, Billy, Sidney, Tatum, Stu, and Randy are hanging out at the Block Buster, movie shop, I walked there with Tatum and Stu. Randy worked there. When I saw Billy and Sidney walk in holding hand I was confused for a second. Sidney saw me and then gave Billy a kiss on the cheek, he looked away. they were dating! I felt. jealous a little bit but I wasn't going to try anything of course. He's allowed to date whoever he wants to. I notice that I just like him a bit that's all.

I bring my attention back to Stu and Tatum. I look over again and see that Billy and Sidney look like they are arguing, its none of my business so I look away. They are getting loud and everyone in the store is now looking.

Sidney walks away crying. Billy yells for her "oh Sidney come back!"

he looks in the store and everyone one else looks away except us.

He walks up to us and says "hey"
we all say "hey"

Stu says "whats going on bud" he says "nothing" billy asks if just me and him can hangout. they all look at me and look at him. They look at me again and I say "ya"

He reaches out his arm and grabs mine and walks me to his truck.

he says "get in" I get in. "you can hangout right now right?" I cant "Yup, where are we going?" he looks at me and says "we can get something to eat" he looks back to the road.

We order some food to go and get back in the car. He drives down a lonely dark gravel road. We arrive at a lake. We both sit down at a table that is there. We eat our food.

while eating, I ask billy, "if you don't mind me asking. What were you and Sidney talking about?"

he looks up at me, puts down his fork and says "well Sidney and I aren't, weren't doing so well anymore. she thought i was trying to kill her last night. So I broke up with her, she's going crazy" he looks back down at his food and grabs his fork.

I laugh a little bit and say "ya she sounds crazy" he laughs a little bit too and says. "ya, she is"

When we were done eating I sat down close to the lake.