♦️...LOVE LETTERS...♦️

A girl in her early 19 is sleeping peacefully in her room....the room is decorated like a room of princess...

There was many pictures of her...

Her sleep got disturbed by a paper ball....yes someone throw a paper ball in her room and it hit her head..

She slowly wake up making cute irrited face..she lazily took the ball and open it..she start reading-

Purvi jaldi neeche aao..abhi milna hai..it's urgent...

-Kavin

Purvi was shocked..

Purvi(pov)- yeh pagal ho gaya hai kya...itni raat ko bula raha hai oo bhi ghar ke neeche....agar babuji ko pata chal gaya toh meri khair nahi..aur ise toh daar hi nahi hai...huh! Abhi jaldi jaati hun warna ghar mein ghus aayega..

She hurriedly get down from bed and took her dupatta as she was wearing a white kurti with red leggings...

She run down with tip toed and look if anyone is there...after checking she slowly went out by the back door of the house...

It was dark everywhere...she slowly went to the get and sighed seeing a very hot, handsome and cute guy in his early 22 is standing leaning against his bike with a cigarette in his hand...

Purvi run to him...

Music...

Itni mohabbat karo na
Main doob na jaun kahi
Wapas kinaare pe aana
Main bhool na jaaun kahi..

Purvi- kya hai Kavin aise itni raat ko kyun bulaya?

Kavin(looking at his watch)- itni bhi kya raat hai....bas 1:30 hi toh baj rahe hai...

She slap his head slightly...

Purvi- pagal abhi dedh baj rahe hai aur tumhe kya yeh shaam ke 5:00 dikh rahe hai...

Dekha jabse chehra tera
Main toh hafton se soya nahi...

Bol do na zara
Dil mein jo hai chipa
Main kisise kahunga nahi

Kavin(nodded in no)- bilkul nahi..

Purvi- toh phir?

Kavin(stand straight)- mai tumhe lene aaya hun..

Purvi- kaha?

Kavin- ghumne...

Purvi- what? T..tumhara dimaag toh thik hai...itni raat ko hum chalenge ghumne..

Kavin- haan

Purvi- kabhi nahi..

Bol do na zara
Dil mein jo hai chipa
Main kisise kahunga nahi

Kavin come very close to her and slide his hands on her waist pulling her close...she bump into his chest..

Kavin(husky voice)- tum seedhe seedhe chalogi....warna mujhe dusra tarika bhi aati hai..yaad hai na pichli baar kya hua tha...(he said sucking her earlobe sensually)