Hey it's me ReaperSoul114

If you people know what's updates is? Well you know what to do or commented or something. Besides the point. What kind of stories I updated or made a new one.

Here's a thing I maybe not be able to get them done on time, I'm not on the contest. I make stories good as possible. Also original in some perspective. And comedy is also the fun in there too. And finally hope it gets views. Even so my "Dread In Space" story is originally base on the Franchise's Cannon.

And some I made myself. As I stay true on both the story Facts and what's made differently. I am also new to this too.

And here what's going to be new story I thought you will need to know. And this.

(Archer X RWBY Crossover) 

The worlds greatest spy is going to Remnant and only effects the story of negative outcomes that the protagonist will bring hilarious moments of their life.

Or

(Remnants Avengers)

I kinda thought of this too. I mean Superheroes. Whoever gets tired of this? Nobody that's who. Which is me. The story is this. A hero from another Universe who is teleported to a World of Remnant. That's is what it is.

Can't reveal it yet. I need some planing to do before I started it. Need some cast's names to input of their (VA) Voice Actors. Not literally, just imagine of a voice actors you like. And other actors you also know from movies and show for example.

Final part

I'll do the best I can to make these stories finished as possible.

Wish me luck. Soul-114 Out.