------

a/n:this is a work of fiction. all businesses, places, events, names and incidents are fictional. 

this story is completely my idea. any resemblance to other story is not intentional. 

-----

The woman in red sleeveless above the knee dress walked and move towards her full-sized body mirror. She looked at her face down to her body and stared at it for a minute.

She took her red lipstick that was placed above the table that's near in her full-sized body mirror and put it in her own lips. She leaned forward into the mirror and put a smile in her face. She's now ready to go.

---------------------------------------------------------

"How much is this painting?" The old man asked while pointing at the painting infront of them.

This day is his day. Today is the first day for his exhibit.

The guy with a hazel brown eyecolor looked at painting.

It's one of not just his masterpiece but has a sentimental value for him.

How come it was placed there?

It's a self portrait of a woman. Half of its face is covered with shadow. He made that portrait because of HER.

"So, how much is it?" The old man put him again into reality. He blinks multiple times before he answers.

"That painting is not for sal-----"

"You should let go of some things that is from the past" The woman in red dress appeared. She approached the two men.

"Who are you?" The guy with hazel brown eyecolor asked. The woman in red dress gave him a sweet smile.

"I'm Volupia, but you can call me Pia" The woman answered while offering him a handshake. "You are Mr. Blas Michaels, right?" Pia added.

Blas stared at Pia's hand for a second but accepted it right away.

...

It was a sunny day. Summer is already on. It is almost a vacation for every students but not for a senior high school students. They have to attend to their graduation practice every weekdays.

Blas took a loud sigh as he sat on one of the bench infront of the University's building. He's frustrated. Her girlfriend didn't text him since this morning. She didn't also attended the morning practice.

Blas took out his phone and dialed her girlfriend's number. It is out of coverage.

What wrong with her?

The afternoon practice started. All the students went busy again.

When the practice was over. He took out again his phone and saw a tons of missed calls. It's from her girlfriend.

He called her.

"Love" he spoke cheerfully.  "Where are you? I called you a thousand times this morn----"

"I'm infront of the school. Meet me here" Her girlfriend cut his words. For a second, he twitters. Her girlfriend said those words with sad tone. He knew now to himself that there is really wrong.

"I'm breaking up with you" Her girlfriend said. They're both standing infront of the school's gate.

"Wait...what?" He asked while being confused.