Giyu!!

(Warning! This might be cringe to some people this is my first time doing this but I hope you enjoy!)
Giyu was always by himself he had  a sister and friend but an accident happened...
.
.
.

Then one day something happens

He was by himself but with shinobu, tanjiro, kanao, and mitsuri close to him but he tried to stay away from them.

He closed his eyes for a bit...
Then all of a sudden he wakes up to see he's in a white room with no one.
Giyu's POV
I open my eyes to see am no longer with the others I start to get worried if there was a demon attack. I was ready to slay the demon but Then he saw a peach haired boy and a girl with a red kimono...
No....he says to himself.
Sabito...? nee-san...? I droped my sword it fell to the ground...
Sabito's POV
There is when I saw him.
Need a hand Giyu? I said.
I saw him crying as he slowly looked down.
Tsutako's POV
I saw my little brother crying I was happy to see him but I can see that he was in pain ever since I died... Giyu I miss you. I say.
Giyu's POV
I saw them but I looked down I must be hallucinating but what if it was real...
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile in reality...
Shinobu's POV
I saw that Giyu was fell to the ground I ran to see if he was ok. Tomioka-San! I say but there was no response... the others were helping me to take him to the butterfly estate. There is when Aoi and the others helped me to check is he was ok. I took of his haori and roll up his sleeve to see cuts... I didn't know he cutted himself... i felt bad for saying bad things to him. I check everything but
he was in a coma...
I told the others and they started crying i couldn't handle it anymore and started crying.

Author notes
( hey you finished the first part there will be a part two but that will be very soon <3 sorry if there were any mistakes like I said this is my first time! Anyways thank you for reading see you in part two!)

Author notes ( hey you finished the first part there will be a part two but that will be very soon <3 sorry if there were any mistakes like I said this is my first time! Anyways thank you for reading see you in part two!)