part 1.

"COME AND GET IT DREAM!" Tommy laughed running in the flower field with dreams mask, "TOMMY! GET BACK HERE!" Dream wheezed chasing after him, Tommy trips and falls on the ground laughing, Dream grabs his mask but falls while doing so, they both laugh while laying in Field of flowers and grass, sometime later they got up "Your a great Guy dream.. Amazing guy even!" Tommy said walking back to lmanburg with Dream, Dream smiles, "Thx toms.. your a good friend." Dream said putting his hand on Tommy's shoulder, Tommy scoffed and smiled, after they got back to lmanburg they parted ways walking back to they're homes, Tommy overheard two ppl talking, "Tubbo- no-" the tall Enderman said, "HAHAHA" Tubbo laughed, Tommy walked to them, "Uh hey, I'm Tommy, Tommyinnit" they both turn to him "Uh h-hi.. I'm ranboo." Ranboo said smiling "Hey!!! I'm Tubbo!" Tubbo said, Tommy smiles, "I just overheard you two talking, so what's going on?." Tommy scoffed while smiling, "Uh Tubbo was threatening to nuke things-" ranboo said scratching the back of his neck, Tubbo scoffed "whatever!" Tommy laughed "Oh wow-" Tommy smiles "Well it was nice meeting you two! See ya!" Tommy said walking home not knowing dream was in the trees watching everything the whole time.