Chapter Twenty Six

Dwayne POV

(Before I begin this chapter, let me just go ahead and vent how tired I am, I am on a 4 PM-1 AM shift guys, me..... tired bad! but still wanted to give yall a chapter today, it's back to regular programming on Sunday)

Gently I twirled the cup, listening to the ice cube clinking against the edges as I watched her... Lost into the worst series ever... Game of Thrones. Occasionally I would hiss to gain her attention, to tell her all over that what is is watching is fuckery... 

brother a fuck sister, kmt... bun up

"Wayne you afi understand say these were medieval time, so..."

"So nothing Chanize.... all that deh battyboy," I pressed my eyebrows and i could feel the veins hardening at the back of my neck,

"Who Renly? come on... i think he is cute," she looked across at me,

Fuck

her stares sent chills up my spine, and last night the two girls in my bed weren't even able to get me hard enough. But then there is her... Chanize, I don't know what she is doing to me but I want to make it stop. 

How did I become this vulnerable?

Mi still can't believe that me suck her pussy....

and right now, mi should a over deh under her skin, trying to suppress the memories of her moans and the traces of her honeyed juices at the tip of my tongue, still lingering in the back of my throat. 

"You good?" her voice sounded close,

"Hmm?" I blinked a few times, realizing I lost myself in my train of thoughts,

"Me a say if you good? you did a stare in a space,"  she lowered herself into my lap, firmly fixing her knees on each side, 

My cock twitched feeling her body warmth

"Yea," I turned my head to stare up at her, "just have a lot on my mind... that's all,"

"Can I make i better?" her voice got softer, the kind of soft that makes me want to fuck her... hard.

"Can you?"

Leaning into me slowly, our lips brushed, but she was a bit hesitant,

"What is it?"

"I... I don't you coming inside me anymore,"

Fuck

And she is right, as good as it feels I cant be finishing off in her as I like, she is young and has her whole life in front of her, Yes... I like her a lot but me... becoming a father just isn't in the picture right now, and furthermore, I am sure this is not how she saw her life, bringing another bad seed into a corrupt world. Chanize was too perfect for me... too good and I know that she hopes to get married one day, start a family and just be happy and... safe, but... I can't give that to her.

"Yeah," I shook my head, "I just get carried away sometimes," I whispered against her lips.

"I am thinking of a place you can carry me now," she chuckled,

She is flirting with me.

"And where is that?" 

"Your bedroom," I watched how her chest raised and falls rapidly, how seductively her lips parted when she spoke, she didn't have to use words,

She wah cocky.

"Who says we need a bedroom to fuck, Chanize... we can fuck right here... a my place eno,"