1/2

Baekhyun hurriedly grabs an apple from the kitchen counter and makes his way towards the front door. His feet freezes halfway when he spots the big figure splattered across the sofa in the living room. A smile creeps up his face and he shakes his head softly before stepping closer to the figure.

Chanyeol must have ended his shooting late last night, no wonder he's knocked out cold right now, he didn't even get to take off his socks.

He bends down to press a kiss onto the taller's forehead, "Good morning, husband ."

The one who he thought was deep asleep suddenly snakes his arms around the smaller's waist, bringing him closer, his small body almost completely on top of the other.

"Chanyeol!!!"

"Morning to you too, sweetheart," Chanyeol says, pecking him loudly on the cheeks (just to annoy the smaller) and letting out a contented sigh at the familiar scent.

"Why are you awake? What time did you get home last night?" Baekhyun asks, a worried frown painted across his forehead. "Sleep some more, I know you're exhausted."

"Never too tired for you," Chanyeol nuzzles the brunette's neck, giving it little pecks. He sighs again at the comforting scent.

A scent that means home, away from the hustle-bustle life of an A-list celebrity.

Baekhyun immediately giggles at the intrusion when Chanyeol wouldn't stop sneaking kisses all over his neck.

"Chanyeol, stop itー tickles!"

"I miss you, sweetheart," the taller whispers, his baritone voice sounding a few octaves deeper than usual from having just woken up.

A tinge of pink makes its appearance on the smaller's cheeks almost instantly. Baekhyun cannot seem to get used to this, though they have been together for almost five years and married for the past two years.

"I... I miss you too," Baekhyun replies, the tinge of pink not leaving his cheeks.

Chanyeol grins to his heart's content, his husband is always such a shy little thing. It might sound mean but Chanyeol has always enjoyed it when his husband freezes on the spot and his cheeks turn red from embarrassment. He pulls both of them up from the position and ruffles the brunette's hair.

The latter smacks his hand away swiftly and pouts. His husband is such a tease, though Baekhyun still wholeheartedly loves him nonetheless.

"Don't do that, my hair's gonna be a mess," Baekhyun whines and fixes his hair. He spent a good half an hour getting them blow-dried just now.

"Okay sunshine, I'm sorry. Come, let me fix your hair," the taller male pulls him closer and smooths down his hair, the prominent eyes looking down on the smaller with utmost love and adoration.

God, he is so deeply in love.

He leans in, the distance between them closing inch by inch when Baekhyun's phone vibrates in his pocket, signalling an incoming call.

Baekhyun suddenly widens his eyes and scampers up, "Oh my god! I'm late already!"

He grabs his abandoned bag and reaches for the car keys. He yelps when Chanyeol comes from behind and snatches the keys.

"I'll drive you there, no excuses!" Chanyeol offers, not letting the younger have a chance to retort back.

Baekhyun grumbles and follows the latter out of the door, "If you say so."

"Hey Baek, you didn't come with your car? I didn't see yours parked outside," Yoona whips her head back to ask the brunette as soon as the professor exited the classroom.