Chapter 1|| •I find it hard to say bye-bye•

(A/N this story/chapter contain violence, self harm etc so do not read if i will affect you, and
sorry if it upsets you xx)

I unlocked the door to my house and stepped inside to the usual commotion. The sound of my father arguing with my mother ruptured through the house, nothing i was new too.

When my father lost his mother he turned to the booze, and completely changed. My loving, gentle, caring father, who i had many fond memories with, changed into a horrible, disgusting man i had come to loath. I would come home everyday to the sound of my father and mother arguing, mothers cries would fill the house from the backlash of the belt father used to hit us with - also nothing new to me.

As i settled inside and took my coat off and hung it up, i felt something was different. Mothers cries were no longer audible and my father was also silent - but i could hear faint sobbing.

I ventured upstairs wearily, to see a sight i never wanted to see, ever. Something that i feared more than anything. My mother lay on the floor silently, bruised face with glass shattered all over the floor. She had shards of glass dug into her skull and a green glass bottle gauged into her stomach - blood spilling like a water fountain.

I dropped to the floor, my heart sinking. I crawled silently over to mother, my teary-eyed father still not aware of my presence, and checked for a pulse immediately. No pulse. Her stomach was not rising, she wasn't breathing. Tears threatened to spill over my eyes, as i took out my phone and dialled 999. Father was aware i was there and on the phone, but just stood there and did nothing so i just ignored him and proceeded to get help.
My mother, who my father claimed to be in love with, was now lying lifeless on the floor - because of my dad. I no longer had anyone to care for me, my mother was the one i needed - she was my medicine and now i have to say goodbye.

A/N
Heyyy yooooo
This is my new fanfic and it is based on the song 'medicine by the 1975. Also the main character is ashley benson (i love her sooooo much) starring as riley so yaaaa so exited
Ly all