Chapter 1

I wake up to glazing sunlight as my mother throws open the curtains, and I am instantly irritated.

" God mum, why can't you just let me sleep! Ugh, wHy DoNt yoU UndErSTanD mE" I yell from beneath the covers

"Get up quickly, there are some important people downstairs in the living room" she retorts and hurries out of the door without saying another word

Important? I think to myself, I wonder who it could be

I hop out of bed and look in the mirror and look at my messy dark hair, and my chocolate poop coloured orbs. "I'm a mess!" I say aloud, but oh well, these people can't be that important, so I throw on my silk hello kitty trousers and rush downstairs.

As soon as I walk into the living room I can tell something is wrong. There are three large men in black suits and a stunning boy about my age. He has curly brown locks and piercing green orbs that are a mix of seaweed and moss. He has great, big, plump lips, on which my eyes lingered for a little too long. I look back up, and I can see his eyes fixed on me, and his overly chiselled, starving Victorian orphan vibes, face smirks. I can feel the heat pool in my face, and I quickly start to be very interested in people's shoes.

"Mom, Dad, what's going on," I say, my head still down, embarrassed by the sexy man who had caught me staring at his plump lips seconds ago.

"Well honey", my dad jumps in, " as you know your mother and I have been having some money troubles recently"

"Yea, and?"

"Well..."

"Your father and I got into business with..." she pauses and I look at my mother encouragingly "with the wrong types of people"

"Mom, dad what's going on," I ask, my voice quivering

The beautiful man steps forward from his bodyguards and says:

"Well, sweetheart, it looks like your parents owe my family a lot of money, and so, well, my family is here to collect."

NO! It can't be, I look to my parents but they are crying, ugh useless old people, and as soon as I can turn my head the bodyguards have already grabbed me.

"No you can't do this, it's against the law!"

I feel a cold hand grab my neck from behind, and it sends chills down my entire body, and I go instantly rigid against his strong, hard body. His breath caresses my ear as he whispers,

"The law beds to me, welcome to the mafia, sweetheart, you're mine now"