•𝑅𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑠•

You wake up to be at a playground? But this playground aint a normal playground some kid had hung himself there so people say at night u can see a nuse on the same tree he hung himself from a distance he had just turned 17 he had a normal life all happy but on his 17th birthday he had apparently disappeard and hung himself and never came home sounds creepy right? But!  His perents claimed he would never leave like that..? it was all over the news people had been searching untill they found him dead at the park his best freind was devastated untill his best freind went missing aswell.. But they never found his best freind dead.. At least not yet of course... His best freind was being serched for untill somebody found his best freind but he was in the woods eating corpses.. They took him to jail but they put him in a cell and he climbed to the roof of the cell? They was shocked they was all shocked his pupils went all small and slanted. He was difrent. A weak before he went missing he was all sad and never came out his room but his neck got longer he got so skinny you can see his ribs and he was alot taller and pale that was not him..? He screached to the top of his lungs scraching the glass.. You remeberd u was there for that while u was visiting a freind from jail he would scream the word 84..? People would hear 84 constantly now on cold windy nights you can still hear the screaching and the screams of 84.. BUT they never found out why but hes still out there somewhere.. As since you could see his ribs becuase he was so skinny sometimes you can hear his ribs rubbing together..