The race ends from where it starts

(~~~ are the time skips)

(Italic+bold fonts are the author)

Back to the story...

Meet Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa. All of them lives in a big two-stories house. The living room, dining room, kitchen, guest room and a big studio is on the 1st floor. Four big bedrooms of four girls are on the 2nd floor.

~~~~~~~~

Jisoo- Works at a cafe for a short period, always plays games, mom of everyone. Wants to have a partner in-game.

Jennie- Works at a cafe in the daytime. Wants to be a model or a rapper but she's focusing on the money.

Rose- Sings at a cafe and club. Wants to learn how to play the guitar because she can't.

Lisa- A dance coach in a small dance studio.

All of them want to become k-pop idols. They all work for their daily expenses.

~~~~~~~~

"JISOO UNNIE WHERE'S MY SHORTS?" Lisa yelled from her room while searching for her shorts.

 "WHICH SHORTS? YOU GOT MANY." Jisoo also yelled from her room playing video games on her laptop. 

"L-M-A-O." Jennie opened the door of her room and yelled so that everyone can hear it as they all are in their room. 

Rose sighed at their behaviour. She placed the guitar down and opened the door of her room. "WOULD-" Rose got cut off by Jisoo's yelling. "HOW CAN THIS MOTHER[censored]ER BEAT ME IN THIS GAME?" Rose sighed again.

 She was about to go back to her room but Lisa came out of her room and dashed downstairs. "Guys I'm running late so goodbye." Yelled Lisa. She went to the kitchen and stuffed a piece of bread with Nutella in her mouth before getting out of the house. 

Rose went to Jennie's room. She opened the door and saw Jennie combing her hair. "Hey unnie, you ready?" Jennie nodded. Jennie has to go for her morning shift in the cafe she works.

 Rose went to her room and continued to learn how to play the guitar because she doesn't know how to play it while Jisoo was busy playing games.

~~~

*At the night*

"Guys, I'm back." Said Lisa. Lisa came to the living room and dropped herself on the couch with her mobile in her hand and texting with a small smile spread across her face. 

Jisoo noticed it from the kitchen and asked. "How was your day Lisa?" 

Lisa muttered a "Fine" loud enough to let Jisoo hear. 

Rose came down with Jennie for eating her dinner together. Jisoo called Lisa to join them for dinner. During the whole dinner time, they all ate while talking to each other but Lisa kept texting with someone on her phone with a smoll smile on her face.

Later when Jisoo and Rose were washing the dishes, Jennie went to Lisa in the living room and said. "Whom are you texting? And why the fuck are you smiling? Lmao, you look ugly." Lisa rolled her eyes playfully before answering. 

"No one...It's just a new friend who just joined the dance studio. He can dance well Woah I was so impressed by him." Jennie nodded and watched tv with her.

~~~

*The next morning*

Everyone except Rose was sitting in the dining waiting for her to join them for breakfast. Jennie was about to call her but that's when Rose came down by the stairs wearing a long frock with a side bag instead of her PJs and hair nest.