Chapter 2

Y/n:'So young Devils, huh? I can't fathom the thought of why they want to go to human schools. Though, one did look familiar...or maybe it's my imagination.' He thought as he rode away from Kuoh Academy, finishing his scouting. Now, he was on the way to find a place he can stay and rest.

As he was making his way around town, he felt the presence of a Fallen Angel lingering around. He noticed his hands plooming a bit of smoke, he stopped his bike and quickly put out the smoke. Now stopped, he took a look around to see where his target was.

Y/n:'Fallen Angels, tricky little bastards and always manipulating others around them

Y/n:'Fallen Angels, tricky little bastards and always manipulating others around them. Where are you?'

He finally landed upon a couple that, to others, looked as if they're on a date. To him, the brown-haired boy was in immediate danger as he felt the Fallen's presence. Y/n could feel the great amount of sin bottled up inside her ranging from greed to lies and deceit.

The monster inside started causing him to laugh silently which caused passer-by's to look at him weirdly.

For the moment, he decided it's best for him to leave her be and continue this charade. He could change at a moment's notice but he didn't feel the need to get the innocent involved. Y/n started up his motorcycle and drove off, waiting for Raynare to slip up.

—————
Somewhere in Kuoh City
Local park
Sundown

The 'couple' ended their day at the local park in Kuoh. Yuuma, Raynare's fake name, decided to end it here so she could kill the biggest threat to her plans and that was the wielder of the Red Dragon Emperor, Hyoudou Issei. Issei fell for her plan as she expected, with the revealing outfit, he only paid attention to her body which worked in her favor.

Yuuma:"Wow, that was so much fun!"

Issei:"Aha, I'm glad you enjoyed it. If you don't mind, I got you something to remember our date." He then pulled out a necklace and put it around her neck for her to remember.

Yuuma:"Aw, thank you so much! I was wondering if I could ask you something?"

Issei:'Let me grab those tits?' "Yeah sure, anything!" He replied. She then leaned into his ear and asked in a deeper, mature voice.

Raynare:"Would you die for me?"

Issei:"Huh?" He questioned. She then lept back and into the air, transforming herself into her true self.

Issei:'Boobs!' His nose started gushing out blood.