school littt

"yah it's my first day at S.A HIGH" I said gettin out of  bed with sarcasm.I toke off my shirt n pants and then toke off my bra n panties. then the door opened and I just stood there and so did he.he came closer and I moved back and I kept movin back until I reached my bed and fell. I laid  there still naked scared to death. then he jumped on top of me and started to finger me. uggh that dream was the worst. I woke up got out of bed and got dress. I started to put on my white shorts,baby blue tank top,and my Columbia 11's."yasss bitch outfit on fleek".then the door opened and thinking about my dream I ran to the closet then I heard a giggle and I knew it was that brat LILLY. "ooooo I'm tellin mom you cursed" I just roled my eyes and hit her back by saying "you tell her and I'll let her know about your little boyfriend..ummm whats his name a jaden is it."she didn't see that coming and just said " what CURSE I didn't hear nothing "I giggled and kicked her OUT.then I called my baee And waited FOR him to come pick me up.while I waited I called my bffs "wassup gurll, it's the first day of school at S.A HIGH got my girls and baee that goes to that school it's Finna be litt bitchesss"I said. then nia said "is bitches like your fav word" "yasssss gurll you know it.got to go baee here."