𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: Thank You, Planet Masters

A few days after the fan meet, all of us girls rounded up and decided to make a thank you party for the masters and staff.

We did it in our free time so it didn't interfere with our practice schedules, so in our rest day, we went to the main room and began decorating the rooms with streamers, balloons, and other things.

I joined Yurina and Mashiro on blowing balloons, and it was really fun lol. Mashiro had some trouble with her star balloon but in the end she was able to shape it up.

After a few hours, everything was ready. We asked the cameramen filming us to call the masters to the building, and to tell them we wanted them to evaluate our skills for the Creation Mission. The masters agreed so they were all on their way to the studio.

When we were in our places, Hikaru ran to turn stay next to the door to turn on the lights on our cue.

Some time later, we heard the door opening and saw the masters entering the room.

Hikaru turned on the lights and ran back to her place. We sang a welcome the masters and Hsinwei and Youngeun released the banner to show our messages to the masters and some of the girls stepped forward and gave the masters paper flowers and other gifts.

"How are we supposed to do mid-checkup now?" Master Kooyoung muttered as he was touched by our surprise.

"Please don't scold us today!" Wen Zhe said and everyone burst into fits of laughter and giggles.

"You must've struggled a lot to get here, you relied on each other to keep moving on, and we're very thankful for this. We become very attached to each and every one of you and it's very, very hard to let go of many of you every time,' Sunmi said.

The masters then kneeled down to be able to open the gifts we made for them. They gasped in surprise as they saw the bead bracelets we made for each.

***

"Girls, how much do you like this song?" Master Kooyoung asked. A while had passed and it was time for the mid-checkup.

"This song fits us well," Yujin said, "we're good- oops."

"You're good at it? You must be confident then. Who is the team leader?"

"Me," Yujin said as she raised her hand.

"Ruan, what kind of a leader is she?"

"Oh. Yujin is such a kind leader," she said smiling.

"A leader should be more than kind," Joohee said with a stone face.

"I'll look forward to it, then," Hanbyul said as the eight of us rounded up in a circle.

"1, 2, 3.. FIGHTING!!"

During the performance, there were some mistakes. Wei was kind of unstable and not in sync, Ruan and Yujin's voice cracked, and I forgot a line.

After we ended our performance, the atmosphere was ice cold.

"The debut team will be finalized soon," Sunmi said in a serious tone, "what's gotten into you all?"

"Hsinwei, you shouldn't sing like this," Hanbyul said, which made the girl have tears in her eyes, "Yujin, you're the leader and main vocalist. Besides, you have experience in the music field. You should stop being too kind or this will turn into nothing."

As our checkup was the last, we went to the cafeteria later to see the rankings. From the team, Myah and I were the highest ranking ones while Yujin and Wei were the lowest.

"We have to work hard on singing live for the remaining time," Yujin said when we were back at our practice room.

"The masters seemed quite disappointed on us," Bahiyyih said.

"Yeah, that's why we'll need to work harder and do better."

"Right."

"Let's keep practicing then," Yujin said and we all stood up.

After that, our practice became more serious but the laughs never ceased. We went through small details again and again: pronunciation, tiny movements, vocal pitch, etc. We mostly focused on our live vocal performance but still didnt forget to practice the dance.

A few days after, we were ready.

God I hope this works out.

*~*~*~*

Flop chapter bc I wrote this after studying for my chemistry test at 12 am

Thank you for reading ilyyyyyy

Yeah im spamming chapters bc i dont have school today im freeee