Prologue

I'm Angel David Harrison, I live in LA, yeah you might think I'm lucky and shit, but trust me, I'm not.

I use to get bullied allot in preschool and middle school and high school, did the bullying ever stop?

No.

It only got worse, she bullies me in college, I mean COLLEGE for fucks sack! The place where I thought I'll finally get rid of her but she's still there.

Megan.

The name I despise the most, oh my hatred towards her is unbelievable.

Anyway, my mom passed away when I was at the age of 7, still hurts thinking about her. She was so sweet, lovely and beautiful. I loved her with all my heart and I still do and will always love her. she use to talk to me at night before I go to sleep, she use to make milk with honey when I would wake up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep, she use to hug me every single time I needed a friend.

That's why I never told her about the bullying thing, I loved her too much. She was too good to die, too innocent. she never deserved the slow and painful death she died.

The day she died is still fresh in my memory:

(The Day She Died)

"Angel, come over here" my mothers soothing voice called for me to come and sit beside her.

I smile widely and basically run to her.

After I was seated on the couch next to mom, she rapped her hand around my small one, rubbing her thumb, soothingly, over my knuckles.

I feel darkness engulfing..... I feel my body getting heavier and heavier....

Then, I'm out like a light.
..

I feel pressure on my hand, like its being squeezed so hard.

I open my eyes and look at my hand. I see another hand that's squeezing mine.

By the time I realized that the hand belonged to my mom, it traveled to her head.

She screamed and my eyes widen. she then crouches down on the floor holding her head in both hands now.

Hot tears stream down my cheek. I start screaming no while tugging on my hair.

This isn't happening.

This can't be happening

She's okay.

She's fine.

She's...

She's not fine.

She's not okay.

This can happen.

This is happening.

She is dying right before my eyes.

"No! No! No! Pleas God take me! She's my mother! No! No! Don't! Mom!!! Mom!?!! mom..."

A deafening scream of pain and agony came from my mom before she stopped moving, breathing.

That's when the cutting started, I had suicidal thoughts, I tried it once but my dad stopped me.

He tried as much as possible to forget my mom, but I never liked that. we would always get into fights, sometimes I end up crying, others, it's him crying and in unusual accession, we both cry.

I do love my dad, he loves me too. I mean he is careful and responsible. he cares so much about me.

We had a huge argument when he found out I was cutting, and he won because I'm on pills now.

My life is horrible, but at least There's something positive about it.

I'm thinner!!!

A lot thinner!

Can't wait to see Megan's face tomorrow when she sees me...

................................................................
It's my first fanfic so....

Hope you like it!

Comment and vote please!!!