The Unfortunate Girl

Elise sat alone, in the playground, once again. She had no friends to play with her. She'd never had freinds. "I wish I had the nerve to ask someone to play with me." she said one day. And on that day, she decided to pluck up her courage and ask someone to play. "Hello, she said politely. My name's Elise, do you want to play with me?"

"No WAY! Shove off!!" Said the rude girl. Elise just sighed and sprinted back to her favourite spot on the bench.

In class, Elise sat with two empty chairs beside her. That was because no-one wanted to sit with her. Elise was the most intellegent child Miss Appleberry had ever taught. (she said so herself.)

"My my!" she would say. "What beautiful work you produce, Elise!" Elise just blushed and bent her head back down towards her work.

Elise's parents were terrible people. Her father was a rapist, terrorising women as a hobby. Her mother was a house wife. Elise didn't inherit her brains from her mother or her father, no-one new where she got them from.

Elise tryed her friend tactic again the next day, but once again, she got painfully rejected. Somedays, she wandered why people were so unattracted to her. Was it because she was smart? Or was because people were jealous of how intellegent she was? Elise could never quite figure it out...

At home that night, Elise sat in her cold, dark bedroom, thinking to herself: "Everyone at school hates me, my parents hate me, I have no life!"

Strangely, the doorbell rang. Elise trudged down the faded stairs to answer it. She opened the door, and was suprised to see her dad standing there.

"Come with me." He said. 

Elise reluctantly followed. Her father lead her to the sitting room, and told her to sit down

"There's something I need to ask you," He said.

Then, without warning, her father took a gun from his carry on, and shot Elise right in the heart...

He grabbed his wife and drove to a far away place...

No-one ever found Elise's body. She was just an unfortunate girl...