Troublemaker Since Day One

A/N

Okay, this is my first ever story, so please don't hate on it... :) 

Alexandra looks like a typical teenage girl with blond hair and blue eyes. She just turned 18 years-old. She attended to school in London’s High School. The thing about Alexandra was that she was not completely normal. She held a secret that only one person apart from her family new about. Alexandra has lived alone for three years now, and she is the biggest troublemaker in her school. She had detention every day after school and for three hours every Saturday and Sunday.

And since she was such a big troublemaker and didn’t care about breaking the rules AND that she wasn’t completely normal she was picked for the job. And the only reason Alexandra took the job was so that she would get out of school for a while and it wasn’t illegal.

This is her story!

Alexandra’s Point of view…

‘Get up and drive, drive, drive,

Get up and dr…’

I slammed my hand on my alarm clock.

“Oh God, I hate this song so much, why do I even have it as my alarm sound?”

I mumbled to myself, I didn’t want to go to school. I thought about it for a second but got up anyways. I stood up and walked to my closet and took out Black leather skinny jeans, a bright blue tank top and a black jacket. I went to my bathroom and took a very short but a very good shower.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself up I thought about what kind of prank I should pull today at school, and who would be my next victim.

After I got dressed I put on my blue Convers that matched my tank top and walked out to my black BMW and drove to Starbucks.

When I walked into Starbucks it was nearly empty only a middle aged man in the corner and an old woman in the other end. Well it’s not like I expected it to be packed with students, school started a while ago.

“Hello Alexandra, Shouldn’t you be at school by now?” Mrs. Miller greeted me when I was about to order, when I looked at her she was smirking at me I just looked at her and smiled.

“Well Juliet, you know what they say. You can’t start school on an empty stomach” I told her and smirked while she just shook her head.

“You want the Usual, Right?” She asked me.

“Yes please.” She is the only person in this whole town that I like and I’m polite to, I reached out to my wallet when she came back with my order.

“No, no! This is on me, now you have to get to school! You are so late missy!” she said and handed me the cup and pushed me out the door and smiled at me when I turned around to thank her.

“Fine! Fine! I’m going. And thank you for the coffee Julie” I threw over my shoulder and walked to my car. Now I just have to get to school quickly.

Damn it it’s Monday and I have math. Who the hell would want to go to math class first thing in the morning?

As I walked into my class I interrupted my teacher’s lesson. And he had a massive frown pasted on his face.

“Well Miss Stewart, so nice of you to join us today.” My teacher Mr. Jackson greeted me sarcastically. And you could hear the venom in his voice. Most all of my teachers talk to me like that. They hate my guts. I can’t blame them, I´m not the nicest person in the school.

You will be expelled from this school if you don’t start to show up and won’t stop these pranks of yours.” He murmured to himself but me being amazing I heard him.