- 1

— now playing; softcore_the neighbourhood

10:27 am
Rainy | early spring 🌹

Minho sits alone in his small family owned bakery. He decided to take morning shift since that was the most busiest times and he didn't want to stress out his mom who is pretty sore at the moment. They've been in business for almost 70 years, the business passed down after the parents die. Before he opens the shop he starts sweeping all the practically invisible crumbs into a piles and sweeping them into the light pink dustpan. A perfectionist.
Minho was a crazy perfectionist, he cared about the order and the tidiness of things a tad too much, causing him to be way more tense and angered when things aren't correct. Minho walks to the door and flips the sign to say "we're open!" And he walks to the cash register.
People start piling in like madmen. 'Oh god...' Minho thought 'it's gonna be a long day'

~♡︎~

5:51 pm
Cloudy | early spring 🌹

After many hours of serving people, rude and nice, young and old, his shift was over. "Nothing to do but go home!" Minho says happily, he gets ready to walk home and his eyes land on the last slice of the sweet cherry pie, his moms recipe. His mind tells him not to eat it he's a worker not a costumer but his stomach is telling him yes.

He grabs the plate containing the delicious treat and he leaves the small shop in the big city of Seoul.

As he walks he starts munching on the pie with the spare fork he got while inside. The sweet fruit satisfies his taste buds, it tasted like heaven, no...even better! His is cut short when he (and his pie) falls to the ground with a small thud.

"Hey! My pie!" The 20 year old whines out, highly upset over the small thing. "I-I'm sorry! I-didn't mean it at all!" A slightly deep voice apologizes frantically.

Minho looks up, his eyes not expecting him to see someone so beautiful...