「 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢. 」

- ☆ -

"Those are..." They stared in disbelief except for Mitsuki and Boruto.

"Sharingan." Sasuke finished the sentence.

There was once again a moment of silence.

"Y/n." Mitsuki broke it.

"Yes?" She asked.

"That's all you have to say?!" He started, "You leave only for us to find that you're with the enemy? Y/n, I promised to be there for you!" He was practically shouting, "What happened to sticking together? Was all that a lie? You were supposed to tell me everything, we would've gone through this together...but now I can't even recognise you."

Y/n just stared at him, "Are you done?" Mitsuki looked at her in shock and betrayal, "Remember you're in the middle of a battle, Mitsuki. And all of you will die today."

"Y/N-"

"Mitsuki!" Sarada interpreted him, "Now is not the time..." She stared at the girl in front of her not believing her eyes.

"How is this possible...?" Sasuke thought.

"Eida, I'll cover you," Y/n said.

Eida smirked and stretched her hands forward.

"Finally...I've been itching to fight," The rest got ready to make their move, "Also..." She turned to Y/n, "Are you feeling better?"

"...I still don't get what you're talking about, Eida. I'm fine." Eida pursed her lips if she should speak any further or not.

From the corner of her eye, she noticed Mitsuki make a move.

He ran towards Eida while she didn't move from her spot. Y/n then teleported in front of her, surprising Mitsuki.

She grabbed his hand at the last moment and threw him to the ground.

Everybody heard the impact of his back crushing against the ground as his sage mode died down.

His face twisted into agony as he cried out in pain.

"Who's next?" Y/n turned away from Mitsuki, not batting an eye at him.

Suddenly, a snake grabbed her leg and pulled her to the ground. Mitsuki held a kunai kissing her throat, a line of blood dripping to the ground.

"Kill me, I dare you." She stared into his yellow eyes. He frustratingly got his arm up, ready to strike her. He thought she would dodge like she did before but she didn't.

The kunai pierced her chest as her expression stayed the same.

"Y/N!" Blood splattered across his face as he stared in disbelief, "What have I done..." He dropped the Kunai and stared at his hands.

Suddenly, Y/n's body transformed into multiple crows as they flew away and reformed next to Eida.

Some crows still flew around in circles as Y/n got something out from her pocket.

All Sasuke could do was stare. This jutsu...the same his late brother used...how does she know how to use this?

This also means they have all fallen for her genjutsu.

The sun reflected off the metal object she held in her hand. She slowly got it up and tied it around her forehead.

Her ninja headband.

But with a line across it.

"Why did you put on the headband?" Mitsuki asked her.

"My final fight with you would be on even terms." She replied with just got him pissed.