chapter 1 (Megamo see Ayano for the first time)

"I want you guys patrolling the school twice as much"

 As long as I lived I've never gone a day without my father talking about an incident that occurred in 1980 where a girl had killed 10 people just for the love

so when he heard her daughter was going to attend the school my father put much pressure on me to catch her in the act.

"club dismissed"

"sir wait, there are some documents that need to be given to  a faculty office can you swing by there because I need to cover the third floor "

"sure Akane"

As the club leaves, I gather all my stuff and the documents and head down to the faculty offices.

 "Hey I'm looking for Rino Fukahori I have to get these documents signed by her "

"she not here leave them by her desk"

As I place the documents on the desk and leave I head down to the plaza to start my patrol. In the centre of the plaza I see a boy reading a book a behind him I see a weird figure. I walk to it to see a girl stalking him her cheeks were red in a rosy way her hair was tied up entirely but just enough to make her face look perfect. We locked eyes for a moment then she glared at me and walked off. 

~time skip to lunch~

As I was heading down to the student council office a bunch of girls were bickering. Somebody told them that I had no lunch, so they queued up here to give me lunch. I called bull crap as soon I heard it. I had my lunch who would spread rumours like that. something was up. As I entered the room Kuroko Kamenaga told me she saw Ayano Aishi take something from the cooking club. I knew exactly what happened. I went to the incinerator and lucky enough she was there in her gym uniform.

"What are you doing here it not cleaning time yet "

"I saw there was trash around and it was annoying me so I through it out"

her voice was soft but cold at the same time. it made my heart skip a beat.

"so um then you won't mind if I take a look"

she gave me a glare  cold & piercing she stood there that a stiff as a statue 

 "look we both know you're lying I going to let this slid if this happens again you better be ready to pay with your life"

I felt her eyes looking at me as I left. As I go up to the student council room I got a call from my dad.

"Hi son I was wondering if Ayano Aishi was alright"

"Nothing  has happened yet"

"ok son, never let your guard down around her ok"

"ok bye dad"

I don't why I lied to him but all he said to me about Ayano didn't seem true. She has a rosy pink cheek. beautiful silky hair. she was simple but beautiful. I have so many girls following me for so many hours of the day. 

but Ayano I liked her 

I wanted her 

I needed her

she was going to be mine