1

As the sky above turns all shades of pink and orange while the sun begins to set, The Librarian of Berg pulls open the door to his large home. Walking towards his bed, his long flowing cloak trails behind him. He scans the tall, rickety bookshelf for his journal, the cover appearing to be tearing off. He sits down on his bed and opens the journal. He begins to write, and this is his journal. For whatever he chooses to disclose in it will be only for his own eyes. In the journal, he discloses his worries for the upcoming possible raid tomorrow, but also his hopes. He is optimistic, as shown in his writing. The writing does not seem to be stressed. The ink does not bleed, nor does it seem rushed. The sky slowly has turned to night, and he simply leaves the journal on his wooden bedside table; he pulls the red covers over him, drifting to sleep.

Night becomes morning. The sky becomes a bright, pale blue and the sun shines over the island of Berg. The Librarian opens his tired, singular eye and prepares for the day of battle ahead. He stretches his arms over his head and slowly moves off the soft bed. Looking outside his window, he sees the other founders of Berg prepare and waves toward all of them. The Miner, The Cartographer, The Potion-Maker, The Fisher, and finally The Militarist. Their armor shines and glints in the sun, their swords and bows in hand. Ready. The five of them are in a circle, preparing themselves. The Librarian climbs up to his extremely high watch-tower, ready to record the battle and detail it in the History Of Berg book. As he watches, The Potion-Maker throws a blue potion on the ground, and the raid rushes onto the island.