𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: Third Survival Announcement

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

😐😊

Ok I'm good now

Aaaanyways let's continue.

Entering the room gave me anxiety, because this time there were only 9 seats left without counting the TOP9.

"The journey of the 100 girls in Girls Planet 999 now has 27 girls," Jingoo said, "During today's survival announcement, the finalists for the debut team are to be decided. So regardless of the groups, only 18 will survive for the actual debut team."

"From 1st to 17th, decided by the Planet Guardians, will survive regardless of the group. With the Masters' Planet Pass, only one girl of their choice will be saved so the 18 survivors will be on the final stage live where the debut group will be decided."

"We're that close already? Time flies by when you're in hell," I said while rolling my eyes.

But i said that in my head, so no one else heard it but me.

"In this global voting, we received a large support from 170 countries. During the Creation Mission, U+ME=LOVE got the benefit of doubling the votes from the past 24 hours. There was another mission for an additional benefit of 90,000 points: the O.O.O Mission. Here are the winners of the mission benefit!"

"The results for Team 2..."

"Ririka, Hiyyih! Ririka, Hiyyih!" I chanted as I held the hands of the two girls on my sides.

"K Group!"

"Hiyyih, Hiyyih, Hiyyih!"

"Huening Bahiyyih!"

I cheered for the girl beside me and gave her a big hug while still sitting down.

"It's my first benefit!" she said happily.

"For the next team, the called themselves the visuals."

All of us laughed and I smiled through the nervousness of knowing who it was.

"K Group... Seo Youngeun!"

I clapped and cheered for the happy virus and I was excited for her, because I think she'll make it to the TOP9 with both benefits.

For Team 1 it was Yujin, and I clapped happily for the girl.

"With both Creation Mission and O.O.O Mission benefits reflected, here are the results of the third global voting!"

***

"Based on the Third Global Vote count, these rankings from 1 to 17 will survive and 18 to 27 will be eliminated. Who will perform on the Final Live Show? I will now announce the 17th place who was closest to elimination."

"Huh? He's starting from 17?" Ririka said confused.

"BUT! Before I do... I will start with rank 16."

"Ahh I knew it," I said as I brushed my hair with my hand.

"Number 16 is... C Group's!"

I lifted my head and stared at Jingoo expectantly.

"No, I'm higher," I said confidently as Manami, Ririka and Hiyyih laughed at my statement.

"Huang Xingqiao!"

"Wait.. If she's 16, I'm eliminated," Myah said in front of me.

"No, you're not," Yujin said as she put a hand on her shoulder, "You can't be yet."

"For number 15. Based on the global voting, this girl was in Team 3 for the O.O.O Mission."

I immediately look at Bora. It has to be her, unless she's higher.