one + authors note

-
hi, my names zoe benson and Im in a prison. but not just any prison, an all girls prison. I know I literally just got here, but from what I see this place sucks. "inmate! stop daydreaming and get in the car!" a guard yells at me. I groan and get in the car that I'm assuming goes to the prison. "hey newbie, what's your name?" a girl that's sitting in the front seat, holding a pair of keys says. "zoe, uh my names zoe." I say hesitantly. the girl sitting next to me snickers. " uh no, we go by last names here. see my name is winters, that's harmon, and queenie." she says pointing to the other girls in the car. "uh my names benson." I say half smiling. "wait if your inmate, why do they let drive?" I say. she smiles and says "well who else is gonna do it?". the guard gets in the car and gives winters a sign to drive.
-
"and this is the common room, and right down here is the A blocks, where you will be benson. I walk into the room where winters points me and there are three women in here, one meditating on the top bunk, one laying down reading a magazine and the last one filing her nails. "okay benson that's day up there meditating, moria right there and queenie right there. "wait so we don't even get like a toothbrush or something?" "honey you don't get those things until your money comes in" moria says, sounding annoyed. "I don't want this negative energy in my room , moria." day says. "kiss my ass flower child." day rolls her eyes while queenie laughs.
-
"okay your bed is up there and here," winters says while handing me a toothbrush. I take the toothbrush and smile. winter walks out
and I set my stuff on the top bunk. this place isn't that bad, I think.
//
a/n hi guys!! this is my new story and I hope you like it! sorry if there are any spelling mistakes I'm in my moms car and my sister is driving it and she drives like a manic so I apologize lmao ok byee
//