33

Jungkook was sitting in the bus behind Taehyung and Hoseok but leaving 2-3 seats and was throwing daggers towards their direction whenever he see them coming closer and giggling together,they were having fun,unlike him.

And Jimin and Yoongi were enjoying the scene as they were sitting in the next row having the clear view.

"Did you fought with your, boyfriend" The girl who was sitting beside him asked,looking back and forth from Taehyung to Jungkook.She was wearing glasses and had a book in her hands, a typical 'nerd look' Jungkook thought.Anyways Jungkook ignored her as right now he didn't wanted to talk to anyone so he put his air pods and went to his dreamland hopping for the bus ride to end soon.

Taehyung was happy after making a new friend, he talked and they even took some selfies together but he felt like something was missing.He knew it Jungkook was sitting behind him,so he sneakingly looked behind and saw the boy sleeping.He was sleeping like a baby with a pout on his face and a  small smile formed on Taehyung's face.He also noticed that Jungkook had frown on his face, he was exactly looking like an angry bunny (probably cursing someone in his dream) but what Taehyung didn't liked was he had his head leaning on the shoulder of the girl sitting beside him.He felt something weird inside him,upon noticing their positions.He averted his gaze and continued his chatting with the new boy.

Jungkook woke up when he felt someone tapping him he opened his eyes and looked around then he noticed that the bus was not moving and everyone was leaving the bus, means they arrived at the Mokpo station.He looked at his right where that girl was still sitting beside her waiting for Jungkook to move and she can leave the bus.Jungkook stood up and the girl immediately left the bus along with Jungkook who kept his earpods back in his backpack and left with his luggage.

Jungkook was immediately met with the loud voice of Taehyung calling him the second he left the bus.

"Woah..Woah..What happen to you?"Jungkook asked amused.

"Sit with me in the train." That's the only thing Taehyung said.Jungkook smiled internally.He didn't ask why he was happy as long as Taehyung is with him.

They took the KTX bullet train and reached Jeju in just 2 hours.After renting a bus they arrived at the restaurant to have lunch and to roam a little before arriving at their hotel.

"Jungkook~" Taehyung stormed towards Jungkook who was chatting with his friends.

"Hey!!! Why are you shouting?" Jungkook asked glancing towards his friends awkwardly.Before Taehyung could say anything his friends left leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone.

"Listen to me they said there will be 4 people in one room means I will be with three strangers..u see three!!! and I don't want to be roomed with them" Taehyung whined

"They are not strangers they will be from our school,Tae" Jungkook said in a matter of fact tone.

"But I don't know them!" Taehyung exclaimed "You know how awkward I am with people I don't know." He started fidgeting with his fingers. "I wish at least Jimin could be with me but how lucky...he's already rooming with his boyfriend." Taehyung sulked.

"Calm down tiger we will do something" Jungkook said, ruffling Taehyung's hair.

Jungkook saw that Taehyung had no. 21 and he got 44 so he thought to trade his no. with those who got 22-24.He searched for those who got those numbers and luckily there was one guy who got no.24, Jungkook knew him as he was in his basketball team.Jungkook talked to his playmates and luckily the guy agreed to exchange their room.

✿☆☆✿

Lobby of hotel Cullinan Jeju

"What are you doing?" Jungkook turned around and saw Taehyung looking at him with curious eyes as he sipped his smoothie.

"Calling Yoongi. Do you know where he is, he isn't taking my call"

"Oh..You forgot?Jimin and Yoongi are in same room so they might be resting or something."

"Hmm" Jungkook hummed

"Anyways what number you got?"

"24"

"Really? It means we are in same room?"Taehyung asked excitedly to which Jungkook nodded smiling. "Then Let's go to our Room which is Room no. 20 then we can eat something...I'm hungry" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arm and dragged him towards their shared room.