1

Islington, England to Nakhon Pathom, Thailand.

Onboard British Airways.

He'd begun playing with his phone the moment they boarded the flight and hadn't stopped since. He'd tried to let go and take a nap, but the weird and sympathizing stares he was getting from his co-passengers were enough for him to know that this would be one of his life's longest flights.

He's Bright Harrison, One of the most powerful and the wealthiest Businessmen in the World.

A world-class businessman, with investments in oil, finance, real estate, hotels, and retail industries, there was a beeline of people wanting to make his acquaintance, both professionally and personally.

And like it is with all successful businessmen, Bright had an aura that clearly warned them not to mess with him.

Presently, He was seated on a business class seat in a British airway.

It wasn't his decision. But his closest friend, philosopher, and mentor, who had cared after him for the previous 20 years, had asked for something for the first time. And business tycoon Bright did not have the heart to deny his best friend's wish.

Mild Willson, Bright's best friend and most trusted person in the world for him, had recently organized a college reunion party.

He doesn't want to go but he can't say no to Mild for anything, as mild owe him, his life.

The fathers of Mild and Bright were friends and business partners. A reliable companion who had supported his father through good times and bad.

Following the tragic loss of Bright's parents in a vehicle accident twenty-two years prior, Mild and his family assumed a protective role, raising young Bright and helping him develop and grow his father's company.

Under Bright's leadership, what had begun as a little Nakhon store became into a worldwide retail network. Bright was left wealthy, independent, and ready to pursue new things after a large international retail company quickly acquired the company.

Bright shifted his base from Nakhon to England. The logical reason he gave himself and the world was that he had better opportunities there. In actuality, he had nothing left in Nakhon.

***

With delight, Mild said, "We are almost there!!!" to Bright.

"Yeah... Yeah..." was Bright's response, but it lacked Mild's enthusiasm.

"Keep a good attitude, since we get to meet our old pals again! That seems fascinating, does not it?", Mild exclaimed.

With a rolling of his eyes, Bright said under his breath, "We are missing so much business opportunity because of this!"

"It is not only that, am I right?" Mild asks, appearing worried about his pal.

"I have no idea... I would rather not be there.

"Is Will the reason?" inquired Mild.

With a shocked expression on his face, Bright questioned, "Is it that obvious?"

"Indeed", Mild answered. "It is been hard to just forget what he did to me all of a sudden, even after all this year," Bright expressed his long-standing resentment.

"Shhhh, shhhh... Stop thinking about it now", Mild gently stroked Bright's shoulder in an attempt to reassure him. "Do not worry, Win was not invited to the reunion," Mild reassured.

Bright questioned, "How come you didn't?", In response, Mark winked at him and added, "You are not the only one who hates him."

"It's better not be a lie", Since he was a classmate, Bright was honestly expecting to see his ex there. This is the reason he objects to being there.

Mild tried to cheer Bright up by saying, "Just unwind and enjoy."

"Consider it a vacation from your arduous workload!", He added

Bright sighed, saying, "Hmm..."

"Who knows how thrilling today's night will be..."

~🌙💕