Homeschooled

Being the most dangerous spirit in nightmares and Halloween isn't but funny. Creeping citizens of Jordvik out - specially Jon Jarl's follower out. But Galloper himself changed when he got a baby girl on his doorstep. Just laying outside his portal once a morning. That's when he decided to call her Lucy. She got the name Lucy Galloper Thompson. The young man, riding on his fire burning house, Morrigan left to terrify people off Moorland.

"This my friend, this is your daughter. Your new student," said Galloper.

He dismounted the fire horse and held the baby girl to the muzzle of Morrigan. She sniffed her and snorted.

"I know we just found her, but she'll never know she isn't my daughter. Don't worry my gorgeous," continued Galloper calmly.

The horse snorted once again and stomped in the ground. The headless man jumped on her back. They galloped of with the baby girl.

Galloper and Morrigan met many Jarl followers in their days. They where horrified when they saw the biggest mistake out of them all - Galloper himself.

- 10 Years Later. -

"Dad! Dad," said Lucy, "have you seen my notebook? And when is Duskgrim and Sorrowsong arriving?"

The brown haired girl, with some terrifying scars - after falling down from the edge sometimes, ripping her skin of and eventually into the bottle.

"I've already told you. They are at your room in the Town. And Duskgrim and Sorrowsong arrived tomorrow. Wednesday," said Galloper patiently, "of you go little Ghost."

The girl chuckled and ran off to the Town. She did little know that Wednesday's would he filled with a lot of lost souls and girls, boys in any age. Specific - horses to fandom. Morrigan, her fathers horse is just as amazing as anyone else. But even more!

She have tons of times heard the legend about Galloper Thompson and his horse, Morrigan. But never did they expect the daughter listen to their histories. They thought, she was a unlucky girl with bruises of accidents.

Little was they accidents but not in that way they thought. To fall of the cliff where not dangerous. The island and chapel of Galloper loved his daughter so much as it loved the citizens of it. That means, they get thrown back up in the air.

"You know what, Lucy, dear. I have to tell you a secret," said Aunt Petunia, "Perhaps haven't you been wondering, why you don't look like your father?"

Lucy crossed her arms, raising a eyebrow.

"And have you thought, how should I know? He has no head any longer. Jon Jarl made his head got cured off. So with Morrigan. Perhaps you should think. You've always disliked me, why? - Oh cause I don't look like my father? How the f*ck am I supposed to know. Perhaps, I won't ever know?! Idiot," said Lucy, "Use your brain before complaining, Aunt Petunia."

At this moment, Petunia had no tolerance of the girl. She disgusted her the most in this terrifying life. She wanted herself to keep  out of danger, but Lucy, then she didn't mind. Throwing the girl off the cliff was just a coincidence. And despite of that, why did the isle of Galloper's chapel love her? She isn't even evil.

"You maybe should go study now. Perhaps if you don't want to make bad grades," said Aunt Petunia, "I'll go have a speech with your father about your behaving."

"Father like daughter," Lucy spat.

Aunt Petunia rolled her eyes and stomped away, causing Lucy to trip over on the ground.

"Such a Karen. Here let me help you kid," said James.

James is a year older with a brown spiky hair, and green eyes. He thought he was so hot - but right the opposite. Lucy filled her eyes with hatred. She then stormed off.

"See you tomorrow, Pond," said Lucy firmly.

"Idiot. But cute," said James.