Legends Never Die

They say legends never die, but apparently, that's a lie. Because they do. They die, and they don't come back, unfortunately. At least, that's what everyone learned years ago when some of the thought to be immortal Legendaries died.

  There were mixed reactions. Some were glad. Some were devastated. Some didn't care, or were just blissfully unaware. Either way, their deaths had left an effect. And not just on cookies. The ocean went wild, the moon didn't shine as bright, and the winds as blew as hard as they wanted with no remorse. The fires in Dragon's Valley both raged on and died out simultaneously, and time seemed to lose all meaning. But something seemed to balance it out. Like...a force of evil being stopped for good.

  So, all was well, and the world turned like normal. Throughout the years, their stories were passed from generation to generation, and soon, the Legendaries became just that. Legends. And the world grew and evolved without them. And as the world evolved, new faces have shown up, and old ones either grew up or died.

  Now, this is a story about one of those faces. It's a story of love, loss, and betrayal. I guarantee you'll find it quite entertaining. I sure did. :)