I Need You

Bradley and Laura both worked together on The Morning Show, but they both led a very difficult life, Bradly, the spastic one and Laura the calm and cool one. Word had just gotten out that these two woman were in a relationship together and people were talking, which Laura was used to because that's all she knew. Bradley on the other hand was freaking out. Laura was standing in the kitchen of her apartment she she heard Bradley screaming, "Laura, Laura,  look, look, everyone knows now! What are we going to do?" Bradley asked frantically. "We're not going to do anything, who cares what they think. I love you Brads, that's the only thing that should matter."Bradley looks at her and walks over to her slowly and looks into her crystal green eyes, "I love you too," she said holding back tears. Laura pulls her close wrapping her arms around her tightly , "we're gonna be okay, I promise you." Bradley nodded and buried herself deeply into Laura's shoulder and just cried. Laura held her close trying to comfort her.

"Hey, Bradley, come on, I have an idea", Laura said as she took her hand and guided her to the bathroom. Laura bent over slightly and turned on the water waiting for it to get warm.Bradley stood there staring at her "I know what you are doing baby." Laura turned around facing Bradley, "do you now?" "Ah, huh," she smiled as she walked up to her and started to kiss her. Laura closed her eyes and began to return the kiss. They both started to remove each other's clothes piece by piece and before the knew it, they were both naked and they got into the tub, Brandy got in first and Laura followed. Once they were in Bradley pulls Laura close and holds her naked body against hers. "How is it that you are mine, and how is it that I'm the one who gets this, she asked as she slowly began to rub her pussy. Laura moaned, "mmmm, I guess we just got lucky to have found each other," Laura exclaimed. Bradley smiled and looked down at the beautiful woman sitting before her, "you're the best thing in my life baby." Laura nuzzled her sweetly, "you're the best thing in my life too." "Close your eyes baby." "What are you up to?" Laura asked curiously. "Shhhhh, just close your eyes baby." Bradley gets out of the bath and grabs the shaving cream and a nice clean razor from underneath the sink, she climbs back in, "open your legs baby." Laura opens her eyes  and looks into her eyes and smiled softly. Bradley kissed the top of her head and places her hands on Laura's knees and opens her legs and she applies the shaving cream to Laura's pussy, "I like this better when bare" she smirked and she started to remove her fuzz. As Bradley was shaving her she leaned back into her and closed her eyes again, "mmmmm, Brads, you're gonna make me wet." "I know baby, that's the point, come on let's go o bed", she said as they got out of the bath.

After they get out Bradley reaches between Laura's legs and starts rubbing her clit and massaging her pussy. "Shit, Brads, let me lay down first. " "Nuh, ah, I need you now." She said as she nibbles the side of her neck she started pushing her fingers up inside of Laura, "god damn you're so tight, when was the last time you got fucked?" AHHHH I DON'T KNOW 10 YEARS AGO MAYBE, BRADLY HOLY SHIT!" She moaned. They arrived at Laura's bed and Bradley pushes her down gently and lifts her head so it  is comfortably positioned on her pillows. She lays on top of her kissing all the way down her body.  Bradley's head was right below Laura's belly button Laura looks at her and smiled softly as Brads spread open her legs she start to circle her tongue around her clit making her wet. "JESUS CHRIST" she yelled. "You taste sooo amazing baby, I am going to dominate your small and deliciously tight pussy until you can't take it anymore, but I won't stop."she said  she started moving her tongue up and down Laura's slit. "Ohhh myyyy goddddd" she moaned as she felt two of Bradley's fingers push up inside of her. Laura's body started to shake because it felt so good, she added a finger into Laura's pussy and started to finger fuck her hard but because she was so tight there was some discomfort because it had been 10 years since she had anything put inside of her.

Laura couldn't take it anymore so she stuck her fingers up inside of Bradley's pussy, they both began to moan in agonizing pleasure. "Brads, I need something more." Bradley pulled her fingers out of Laura and she watched her put on a huge strap on. "How big is that that thing?" Don't worry baby, it will feel amazing, Bradley pulled Laura's legs apart  and lined it up at her entrance,"are you sure you're ready for this baby?" Laura nodded and pushed slowly into her, she watched her moan as she continued to push inside of her, when she reached the back of her pussy she started to ransack her hard making sure she felt every inch as it passionately violated her insides. Bradley started to ram harder into tightness and then pulls out. Laura looks at her and moans in disappointment. "Don't worry I'm not done yet baby. Bradley grab's the vibrator and she puts it against her clit as she pushes the dildo back inside of her. "I want you to cum for me baby as she began to fuck Laura's pussy again. The sounds of Laura's moans made her wet so she grabs another dildo and hands to and she pushed it up inside of Bradley and starts fucking her hard, "SHIT BABY, I' M CUMMING!" Bradley could feel Laura's juices and she could see the swelling of her clit so she slammed into harder with each moan, she pushed deeper into her cervix, her body started to twitch from her orgasum,. Bradley slowed down and pull out of her and laid her head on Laura chest holding her close, before either one could say anything, they both fell asleep. To be continued.