4.Webs 🤍

You had just gotten out of the shower after a long day of school, training and Model UN and it didn't help that it was raining. You sat on your bed combed and brushed your hair( which was a 15 minute job) and put on your deodorant and lotion. You put on your matching Victoria's Secret set and went to go to sleep. All of a sudden, you hear a tapping at your window:

"Y/n. Let me in it's pouring"
"Peter? What are you doing out there?"

You opened your window to find Peter soaking wet.

"You know you could've just went through the door like a normal person" Y/n said, sarcastically.

"Yeah but this seemed like a better idea." Peter said.

Peter eyed you up and down with a smirk on his face.

"Nice set. Isn't that the one I bought you?" Peter asked.
Your memory went back to when you guys went to the mall. Peter wanted to buy everything that he thought would look good on you. Even the outfits that didn't even look like outfits.

"Yeah and?" You asked, you knew where this was going.
"I love it on you. You look hot" Peter said. You saw the look of hunger in his eyes.

He walked over to you and began kissing your neck and lightly grazing your hips.

"What's the occasion?" You said breathlessly.

"I just feel like it. Why? Do you want me to stop?" Peter said.

"No I was just wondering" You breathed.

He moved his way up to your lips with his hands on your ass. You let out a soft moan which enabled him to grip you a little bit harder. As you were leaning on him, you start to feel his cock grow against you. You palm him as he's gripping you.
Peter let out a soft moan He began taking your clothes off. He started sucking on your nipples and massaging your tits. You moaned under his touch and instinctively straddled him. You began to take off his clothes. You got down on your knees and began to suck his cock which reached the back of your throat. He groaned and pushed your head down.

"Fuck, Y/n. Your throat feels so good" Peter groaned.
You felt him twitch in your mouth and stopped just before he came.
"Why'd you stop?" Peter asked breathlessly.
"I don't want you to cum yet" You said.
"Is that so? Okay fine have it your way" Peter huffed.
Peter pulled out of your mouth and pushed you on the bed. Your mouth dripping from his precum and your spit. You asked:
"What's the matter" with a false sense of innocence.
"I wanna try something" Peter replied with an edge in his voice.
He pulled out his web shooters and tied your hands, tied your feet to your bed post and lastly put a web over your mouth.
"Let me know if you want me to stop" Peter said.
"Mmhm" You said.

Peter started kissing you down your stomach and soon arrived at your cunt. He circled your clit with his tongue as you let out soft whimpers. He slowly put a finger inside of you and started pumping in and out. Those whimpers turned into moans and he inserted another finger inside of you. He developed a steady pace with this but not long after he looked up at you and spit on your cunt as if you weren't already soaked. He rubbed it in vigorously as you were seeing stars and moaning uncontrollably. Just as you were about to cum, he stopped.

"Why did you stop?" You asked.
"I didn't want you to cum yet" Peter replied with a smirk on his face.