C H A P T E R -9

The moon stared at the girl, who was sitting in the prayer mat and shedding tears, standing on her feet, she tried to wipe out the horrific incident what happened few hours ago.

She is now back home, but still didn't forgive zahab, she was too stubborn and he was as stubborn as her, he wouldn't back out until he has her in his arms.

She stood, walking to the Familiar room, no matter what, she knows He is in pain and no one can stop her from comforting him, not even herself too, and for zahab, be it anger, he always finds peace in her presence.

Before she could step inside, the familiar voice that she knows too well played in the background, and she stood, listening to the music that zahab was playing in his guitar.

Music 🎶🎶🎶

Yeh dooriyan
{ This distance}

🎶🎶🎶🎶

Adeena stood, she could cleary hear the utmost pain in his voice, as a tear slipped from her eyes.

Yeh dooriyan,
Yeh dooriyan.

{ This distance
This distance}

In Raho ki Dooriyan,
Nigahon ki Dooriyan,
Hum raho ki Dooriyan,
Fanna ho sabhi Dooriyan.

{ The distance between paths,
The distance between eyes,
The distance between companions,
All these distance should finish}

Kyun koi paas hai,
Door hai kyun koi,
Jaane na koi yahan pe?

{ Why someone is near,
While someone is away?
Nobody knows this.}

Adeena closed her eyes, unable to take his voice anymore, but still she stood rooted to her place, placing her head on the closed door, collecting her thoughts, as her heart yelled in pain for him.

Aa Raha paas ya door mein ja raha,
Janoo na mein hu kahan pe,

{ Am I coming near or going far?
K don't know where I am going}

Yeh dooriyan,
In Raho ki Dooriyan,
Nigahon ki Dooriyan,
Hum raho ki Dooriyan,
Fanna ho sabhi Dooriyan.

{ The distance between paths,
The distance between eyes,
The distance between companions,
All these distance should finish}

Yeh dooriyan,
Yeh dooriyan,
Yeh dooriyan.

{ This distance}

Zahab inhaled a sharp breath,
His eyes holding tears, the great zahab Abdullah Shah, couldn't take it anymore, he can't handle this excruciating pain.

Kabhi hua yeh bhi, khali rahon pe bh,
Tu tha mere sath.

{ There was a time, even on empty path,
When you were with me}

Kabhi tujhe milke, lauta mere dil yeh khali khali hath,
Yeh bhi huwa kabhi, jaise huwa Abhi,
Tujko sabhi mein paa liya.

{ There was a time when after meeting you my heart returned empty handed,
This had happened as if it has happened just now,
I found you in everything}

Adeena stepped in, her blue eyes having tears, she couldn't take this anymore, and the moment she entered, zahab's eyes flickered at the beautiful pair of eyes,

There he sat in the couch of his room, His naked body on display, he was only in his trousers, his toned chest revealed to her innocent eyes, his hair mess, his sharp jawline that would leave anyone trace their fingers on.

His big hands holding Guitar, he still sat, staring at her, drinking in her presence, before Adeena stood staring at him and he continued to sing the last part.

Tera mujhe kar jathi hai dooriyan
Satathi hai dooriyan,
Tarsathi hai Dooriyan,
Fanna ho sabhi Dooriyan.

{ This distence between us makes me yours,
The distance torment me,
The distance make me long,
All this distence should finish}

The words ringed in the each corner, As zahab stood up, placing the guitar on side, before he walked towards Adeena, His eyes holding tears, before he cupped her cheeks in his big hands. As he whispered with pain lashing in his voice.

" FANNA HO SABHI DOORIYAN"
{ All this distence should finish}

His voice was soft, as the tear slipped from his eyes, before he kissed her all over her face, making sure she is here, his heart returned it's peace, his eyes stared at her, imploring her to end this distence that he couldn't take it anymore.

" you wounded my heart jaan, by this distence, yet you can only heal this" zahab whispered, placing her hands on his heart, as she let few more tears to slip from her eyes, making zahab to pull her closer, still placing her palms on his chest, where his heart could be heard beating wildly.

" The place were you stay jaan, only you" he completed, pressing his forehead on hers, closing his eyes, as Adeena moved her hands upto his messy hair, stroking them softly to ease her pain yet his.

" Heal me by ending this distence jaan, I need you, I may be known ruthless and powerful, but when it comes to you, this zahab lose the game, I love you, forgive me jaan" He finally broke out, Hugging her to his chest, inhaling her scent As he cried even more like a child, whilst for Adeena she stroked his hair, pulling him more closer to herself.

" How can I not forgive you zahab, when your so damn cute like a puppy" Adeena broke the silence after few minutes elapsed, the truth she couldn't be angry at him for long as she love him the same.

Zahab's eyes widened, as his lips pouted, as for Adeena she laughed pulling his cheeks, and shaking his head to sideways like he was a child.

" I love you zahab" whispered Adeena, shyly placing her head on his naked chest, As butterflies aroused in her stomach, as for Zahab he kissed her all over face, his smile so large that it would break his face, his eyes gleaming with happiness, love, adoration and so many emotions for only one girl, his wife.

Adeena zahab Abdullah Shah, the girl who holds the heart of him, only him.

__________________

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM

HOW ARE Y'ALL??

AND NOW ONLY ONE CHAPTER
AND EPILOGUE IS REMAINING.

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

THANK YOU.