Deleted Scenes

"You make me feel things that I shouldn't be feeling because you won't ever feel the same way," the petite brunette added before she buried her face in her hands.

Lauren approached her and brought her hands down. Lauren tilted Camila's head up so that she was looking at her. Camila watched her every move. Lauren had an unreadable expression on her face as she cupped Camila's face and wiped the tears away with a thumb.

She leaned in and kissed both of her cheeks lovingly, one at a time. Camila shut her eyes as she savored the intimate touch. Then Lauren kissed both of Camila's eyelids. Then her forehead. Then her nose. Lauren kissed every inch of Camila's face before she reached Camila's lips. She hovered above Camila's lips and she could feel Camila's unstable breath on hers. Their hearts were beating rapidly against their chests. Lauren licked her lips as she leaned in and gently brushed her lips against Camila's. It was soft, gentle and innocent. Lauren opened her eyes and her green orbs met Camila's chocolate brown ones. Lauren leaned in and kissed her lips again. The kiss was slow and gentle and Lauren smiled into the kiss when the petite brunette kissed her back. She placed her hand on the back of Camila's neck as she pulled her in closer, deepening the kiss. The slow, innocent kisses soon turned into heated, passionate ones.

Lauren tugged on the bottom of Camila's lips lightly and the latter let out a soft moan. She pulled away and looked into Camila's dilated eyes. Lauren was sure that hers were the same. Lauren pinned the younger girl against the wall. She leaned in and started to kiss Camila's jaw. Camila let out a moan. Lauren was driving her insane. Camila jumped and wrapped her legs around Lauren's waist tightly as she kissed Lauren's lips passionately. Lauren's hands trailed down to Camila's thigh and the latter could feel the chills running down her spine. Lauren pulled away and kisses Camila's neck. The brunette let out another moan when Lauren reached her soft spot. She let out a loud gasp when Lauren bit her neck. Camila shut her eyes and moaned as Lauren began to suck on her skin.

Camila grabbed Lauren's face and kissed her fiercely and passionately. Lauren wasted no time to reciprocate the kiss. Camila pulled away, jumped down and pushed her towards the bed. Camila straddled her and kissed her. Lauren sat up and she kissed Camila's neck again. Camila's let out a loud moan when Lauren sucked on the spot again. Lauren trailed the kisses down to her chest, then she lid Camila's loose shirt slightly and kissed her shoulders. Lauren pulled away and looked at Camila. She cupped her face and smiled.

"You're so beautiful," she said in a whisper.

Camila smiled as she leaned in and kissed her lips lovingly. Lauren leaned back so that she was lying on her back and Camila was on top of her. They kissed for a bit before Camila pulled away and whispered into Lauren's ear.

"Take it off," she said with a raspy voice before she leaned back and sat right on top of Lauren's hips. The older girl held Camila's hips and brought her down to her lap as she sat up. Lauren raised her hands and started to slowly feel Camila's skin on hers as she ran her hands up her shirt. In one swift motion, the shirt was off.

Lauren held Camila by her hips as she planted butterfly kisses from Camila's neck, all the way to her chest. Camila's breathing became shallow as Lauren kissed her skin. Camila pulled Lauren away as she captured her lips with her own. Camila felt Lauren's hands going up her back before she unclasp her bra and slid it off. Lauren pulled away and looked at Camila's bare chest.

"You're so beautiful," she breathed out.

"No, you're beautiful," Camila said as she kissed Lauren's lips again. Camila quickly pulled Lauren's tank top off and tossed it aside before she kissed her again. Camila pulled away as she quickly undid Lauren's jeans before she quickly pulled them off. She crawled back up and kissed Lauren's lips again.