She's Awake

A/N did you read the description? If not expect to be confused.

our POV

'I hope she's ok...she seemed kinda sick. I'd better get dinner started. I guess I have to make a meal for too now.'

Natsuki POV

"Ugh, my head..." I say to myself. I expected to still be in that alley but I guess not. I look around, and it seems like I'm in someone's house. "Oh your awake, wait there I'll get you some food" I turn to the person who spoke to me. "Who are you? Why am I here?" I ask "I'm Y/N. Your in my house, you where in an alley, and I didn't want to leave you there." 'Y/N huh' " well thank you for your help but I'll get out of your hair now." I tried to get up but my head hurt too much and I fell back down. 'ow!' "hey your hurt, and probably hungry, here." She gave me a plate of F/F. "Thank you"

Your POV

"Thank you" she says to me as she takes the food. I sit down next to her with my own plate. " So why were you in the alley anyway?" I ask. " Well my jack ass of a dad kicked me out. Said if I keep reading manga then I won't be allowed to stay. He found my collection, and so I've been living on the streets for about a year now." She said madly. For some reason I feel like giving her a hug. So I do. "Eh!? What are you doing!?" She screamed surprised. "You seemed to need one, so I hugged you." She seemed to calm down, and kinda melt into it a bit. After a bit she seemed to register what was going on and kept away from me a bit. "Oh sorry" I say. " I have a question, why do you have the tail and ears?" I ask. She seems to pause and gain her bearings. "Well I was born with them. My dad hated them and got abusive about it." Huh. Ok "well I'll help you to the guest room if your done eating." She nodded not eating too much as to not get sick. I have an odd feeling about this.
A/N: I hope it wasn't too bad but it probably was. Don't know the next update. Good night.