Intro

So I know I still have Golden Diamonds but this was an idea I had been toying for quite awhile now. I just waited for it to fully form on my mind before I decided to post this and completely forgot about it.

All of you might be aware of the different Soulmate AUs currently floating around the net, this is one rendition of it. This version particularly interests me because, aside from the fact that I rarely read it, its one where you can have different possibilities — mostly sad though (at least, in my opinion). Because unlike from the other versions, in this one you'll never really know if ever your soul mate had reached their untimely demise or if you just don't have one in the first place — thus very sad.

To be honest, I'm just kind of obssesed with the idea of soul mates yanno? Its very interesting... And the Red String is so very overused already I decided 'hey, why not?' And boom! This happened hehehe.

This wont be that long, I won't drag it too long anyway.

Hope you'll enjoy this!

THIS STORY IS NOT BOYS LOVE, Just so you know. Decided to try something a little different and made this into the male's pov, when its usually the other way around. Gott I hope I don't screw up.

Copyright by shootlove. Don't copy or bla bla bla, you know the drill right?

Thank you so much to e-baes for making both the covers! I love them both very much :)