Encounter in Time

Its winter day right now in Seoul. Eunha is still laying at her bed and doesn't had plans to stand up.

(Stomach crawls) "This bitch is always crawling. Arrrrghhh! Okay okay hungry stomach let me feed you." she said and stands up feeling sleepy yet she needs too.

Slowly walking and approaching to the kitchen. Searching to every cabinets if there is still a food or even can food but none left already.

"Arrrghhh! Goodness its groceries day today. Too lazy to go out but I need a food to feed this hungry stomach. Tsk" she then go to the bathroom and watch herself before go outside to buy some groceries.

While showering, she remember something...

"Goodness Eunha ya! Its book launching tonight too... arrghhhh I hate it here. I will call my manager after the buying shit later."

..

Meanwhile, at the city a girl who keeps roaming around keeps playing to people she walks by....

"Hahaha this is a great day to start. I can touch them but they can't see me... obviously Sowon ah you are a ghost. Hahahaha." Then she continue playing tricks to them like touching their butts, playing their coffees, stealing their foods and playing tricks to them on.

She doesn't remember anything. She has been roaming around 3 years now. She can touch things but they can't see her. She is curious at all and keeps asking to some random if they can see her but unfortunately she can't find one. She needs one person who can help her. One person who can see her in this time.

"Ouch! Hey! Stop playing tricks will you miss." A short hair girl shouts at her in annoying voice.

"Wait she can see me?" Sowon said in her mind. She stare at the short girl for minutes still in shock.

"Hey are you okay? Why is your face like that? Is it your first time seeing a human?" The short girl ask.

" uhh-- No-- i mean you can see me?" Sowon ask in shock again and walks to the short girl.

"Yeah? I can see you obviously miss." She said while raising one of her eyebrow.

Sowon still couldn't believe it. Sowon then realize some people is start talking shits to the said girl as if they are saying she is crazy so Sowon grab her hands and run to the streets corner. Eunha is still confused but she still go with her.

"You can really see me?" Sowon ask again

"Why not?"

"What's your name?" Sowon ask again

"I'm Eunha."

"I'm Sowon. A ghost who roams here for 3 years."

"GHOST!?? SO THIS IS WHY YOU KEEP ASKING ME THAT I CAN SEE YOU?" Eunha said still couldn't believe that she is a ghost since she looks like just a normal person.

Sowon just nods. And still stare at Eunha.

"I can't believe this. You seems not just a ghost. You seems like a normal person. Wow."

"I had to tell you som---" Sowon's interrupt by a phone call. Eunha excuse herself to answer her call for a minute.

"Sowon sorry i had to go now. I still had something to do. See you around." Eunha said and run.

I can't believe someone can saw me. Thank God! Someone could help me then.

..

A man is sitting at the side of a hospital bed, staring to a lifeless girl sad.

"Sowon ah, when will you wake up? I miss you babe. I'm sorry. Its my fault why you are laying there lifeless. I hope you can forgive me."  Man said and holds the hand of Sowon kiss it and also her forehead before exiting the room.

*flashback*

Its winter time that day, when a man and a lady is seen having a heat conversation at a car.

"Sowon ah please forgive me. Mei just seduce me---" A man was cut off

"JEONGHAN FOR GOD SAKE STOP THE CAR! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR LIES JEONGHAN. I'VE SEEN ENOUGH! JEONGHAN WE ARE 4 YEARS IN THIS RELATIONSHIP AND YOU EVEN PROPOSE TO ME YET YOU CHEATED ON ME! STOP THE CAR OR ELSE..."

"Or else what?" Jeonghan focus on Sowon that he didn't even saw a truck was coming towards their car.

"JEONGHAN LOOK!!!" Sowon shouts at him and Jeonghan looks at the front but it was to late for him to avoid the coming truck.

The car was hit and rolls around. It was a huge impact that made the front of the truck crash.

"Sowon ah..." Jeonghan reach out of a bloody and lifeless body of Sowon. He keeps reaching yet he can't move farther.

"Sowon ah... I'm sorry." He said before everything of his vision went black.

*end of flashback*

"If I didn't do that mistake maybe we are happy today Sowon ah. With our dream family." Jeonghan said.

"I'm sorry." He said one last glance at Sowon before closing the door.

"You still had a face to show up here you cheater!!" Sowon's father was ready to punch Jeonghan but is stop by her wife.

"Go now! Please leave now!" The wife said.

Jeonghan then leave with a guilt on his face.

...

"This is enough for a month food for me." Eunha said after she arrange all the stuffs and sits at her couch.

"Sowon.... why is that name so familiar to me?" "Do I know you before?" "Who are you?"

A phone rang that interrupts her thinking...

"Jung Eunbi!!!" An unknown person said.

"Hello? Who are you?"

"Yahhh! Its me Jungkook! Your childhood bestfriend."

"Jungkook?" Eunha said to her mind.

"Hello? Are you still there Eunbi? I'm with SinB and her girlfriend now. We meet her accidentally and give me your number. Its been a while..."

"Oh! Yeah its been a while. How are you?"

"I'm good. I've heard you will launch your new book tonight.. I will be there then. See ya!" Jungkook then hang up the call.

"Why so many things happening today? At least I had met that tall ghost girl... I will met her tomorrow then and ask what she wants to me or what can I help her." She thinks and proceed to do what she was doing....

___________________________________

Another story!! Its a Wonha story thia time. I will post the next chapter on Monday night. I hope y'all will like this. Thank you!!

Ciao!