FULL STORY

Damn

This year has been rough, I just graduated from college and I was looking forward to getting my new career, but life didn't go the way I thought. I was unemployed for 6 months, taking odd jobs when i could but it was hard, even sold my car for extra money. I knew I would have to take SOMETHING or I'll be out of money again. So I went online and looked an saw this ad on Monster, a restaurant in South Tampa was looking for a dishwasher for the lunch rush/weekends, paying $12 an hour HIRING URGENTLY.....ugh. So without a car I take 3 busses to this place an wow;

This place is in a rather fancy area, an it's looks like the type of places that serve high up folks with suits an blazers

This place is in a rather fancy area, an it's looks like the type of places that serve high up folks with suits an blazers. I sat there waiting on this chef, in my shirt an shorts I mean it's a dish-pit job, there's no need to get all extra. Then this dudes comes over in his all black an damn....

"Hey im chef Gino! So you applied for a job with us?"

"Oh yeah um.....that was for the dish washer job, tell me more about it,"

"Well yeah, I'm Gino the head chef, this is called OnSwann it's a very nice place, we serve American cuisine with a twist....."

He was soooo sexy! The whole time he was talkin about the place I was looking at his buff arms an whew, chocolate with tats too, an he had that lil beard action goin on!

"When can you start Aaron?

"When can I what:..?"

"When can you start?"

"I can start tommorow at 9 am"

"Ok perfect, just come in with black pants an a white shirt and we'll get you set up!"

So basically I got hired! But that chef tho damn, he was hella fine! I'm single an just got out of a bad relationship awhile back. He was just sooo verbally abusive an emotionally as well it got to the point where I had to go. Then after that I tried to replace it with 50 second relationships from Tinder that was mainly for "hole maintenance" but at this point I just wanted to be single an not think about a penis. I was curious to find out who I was working for so I did my research on Chef Gino and damn....I saw his Instagram an I can tell by his many shirtless pics he likes going to the gym.