Rocky start

"Be back before 9 ok?" Mum yelled at me as I walked towards the car. "Big day tomorrow!" "Yeah yeah.." I sighed under my breath. I jumped in my shitty old Cadillac Allante and drove over to my boyfriends house for dinner. Pumping my music on almost full blast i bumped down the street killing the engine when i got to Scott's house. "Ah Amanda! So lovely to see you! Scott's been waiting all evening for you!" Scott's mum cooed cheerfully. "Just as well Mrs Aubrey, or else I'd start feeling un-wanted!" I chuckled. "Come in! Scott's upstairs in his room" Climbing the stairs the faint smell of cologne travelled down the hall leading me to Scott's room. Just as I was about to knock the door swung open, causing me to lose my balance. Face planting on the ground, I found myself staring straight into a set of unfamiliar eyes from beneath the bed. "Amanda! W-What are you doing here!" Scott said, eyes full of guilt. "The more important question is, what is SHE doing here?!" I sternly said to him, pulling myself up off the floor. "I don't know what your talking about!" "Oh I think you do" The girl reached for a robe from the top of the bed and covered herself up before coming out from the shadows. "Uhhh.. I can explain" He stuttered. Hatred flared up in my eyes as I stared down the girl who had been naked under my boyfriend bed. The girl was the first to break the tension. "I-I-I thought you said you were single!" She said to Scott, clearly wanting answers. "Well-" He started. "No. It's ok." I said, "He IS single" I stated before turning my back and storming back down the stairs. Forcing back tears I marched up to Mrs. Aubrey. "I'm sorry I couldn't stay for dinner, but I really must be going now. Scott's a little too busy right now." "Why what's he done?" She asked, clearly confused. "He's lost his virginity to someone that's obviously not me." I whispered before walking out the door, heading to the car.

Hey guys :) This is my first story i've written, I know i'm not the best writer in the world but votes would help!! Is it good so far? Please comment your ideas!!!! I need all the help I can get!! Why do you think Scott cheated?? Why do you think she has a big day ahead?? Please vote and comment!!! Ake xx ( P.s I need a cover!! Best cover wins! )