Save Me (A Niall Horan Fanfict)

----This is my first fanfiction ever! I really hope you like it! Please comment, I need feedback(: NOTE: There will be a few dirty parts! Ive warned you so no hate! Please? Thanks lovelies! :*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter One!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP.

Ugh. Oh how I hate the sound of my alarm clock.

Come on Rylee, you have to get ready for work.

I slowly sat up and made my way to the shower. I hooked up my phone to the stereo that sat on a self in my bathroom. I clicked on shuffle hoping something would wake me up. I heard the first tune to "What Makes You Beautiful" and turned it up all the way. I loved the way their music set me free. I could already tell today will be a good day.

I quickly finished my shower and threw on a bit of makeup. I decided to leave my red hair in its natural wave. I walked over to my closet and grabbed the first thing I saw. I held up a white button up that tied in the front and grabbed my favorite pair of my high-wasted shorts and put them on. I quickly tied up my combat boots and threw on a leather jacket.

I pulled up to the tattoo parlor I worked at to find a huge crowd of screaming girls out front.

What the hell? I don't remember this place being extremely popular. I parked my car and got out. Shit. There was no way I would be getting in that front door. I decided to go around to the back. I looked down at my phone to try and call my co-worker, Emma, to come open the door for me. I was just about to press call when I hit something...or someone...really hard. I began falling backwards and so did the stranger I ran into. He was going to fall right on top of me. I braced myself for the impact but it never came. He had landed in a push-up position, his face just inches away from mine. He looked extremely familiar for some reason, and then it dawned on me.

He was THE Niall Horan. He was real and on top of me. I quickly came to my senses "Im so sorry. I should have been paying attention." He smiled down at me "No its my fault, I got distracted by the crowd. My name is Niall." I smiled up at him "I know, you're one of the best singers out there. My name is Rylee." He blushed "Wow its not often when I find myself on top of a pretty girl with a great taste in music." I blushed. God he was so cute. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a male voice coming from behind Niall "Uh mate?" I then realized were still on the ground. We both quickly sat up. "The names Harry" said the boy who had interrupted us. "So are you here to get a tattoo?" I asked in attempt to make it less awkward. "Harry is. Im just here to keep him from getting something stupid" Niall said laughing. "I can help you with that. I work here and by the looks of the crowd, your going to need me to let you in the back" Harry smiled "Wow lucky day! Huh Niall?" He said giving him a light nudge. "You have no idea." Niall said giving me a wink.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry its kinda short! Please leave me feedback! I know its a little ruff, but first time and all. Lol. :)