Chowser

October 30, Halloween, a day where children dress up as zombies, vampires and other creatures, all just to knock on people's doors to demand candy.

Bowser, the enemy of a jumpy plumber, is tired because of his repetitive failure on his quest for love, all he wanted was to be loved and for a turtle-dragon idfk, the only way for him to get love was to force it..........until

Bowser made sure to make his house looks scary and put up signs that says no trick or treaters just so he can be in solitude while drowning his sorrows and watch tv drama, but, those signs can't stop this one particular dragon, most likely because she can't read.

*Ding dong*

The doorbell does it's job very well, alerting Bowser that someone is, In fact, outside his house, Annoyed, he ignores it and continued to do what he was doing.

*Ding dong ding dong*

The bell rang again, it rang twice as much as the last one, Bowser continued to ignore it, he increases the volume of his TV, stopping midway to turn it down instead because the guest has a bigger chance of leaving when they think that no one is home.

*DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG*

The bells have gone aggressive, whoever's outside, they want attention, the bell can't handle it anymore, it's gonna break, Bowser has no choice but to answer.

Frustrated, he stood up, stomps towards the door and--

"CAN'T YOU READ THE DAMN SIGNS?!?!?!"

"n-no.."

"HUH?!"

It's...a hat? A black witch hat with orange ribbons and a small pumpkin on the tip, whoever is here, they're short and Bowser has to look down just to see a hat.

The doorbell masher lifted they're hat so they can look at Bowser face to face.

"T-trick or treat...."

It's....it's chibidoki from twitch.tv/chibidoki streaming Wednesday to Sunday 2pm pst/ 5pm est wearing her new halloween outfit to be gone after October 30. Chibidoki is a lifelong friend of his, both living long lives because they're dra- Bowser is a fucking dragon right? Wait what am I talking about turtles live long lives well, anyways. Chibi is a lifelong friend being in the same reptilian race and all that.

Chibi is dressed up as a...witch? A dragon witch for Halloween, Bowser was not expecting visitors, in fact, he was not expecting someone to know where he lives since the house he's staying in is a secret alternative house for him to be alone.

"Chibi?" Bowser now just comprehending what was happening.

"T-trick or t-t-treat....." Chibi, now embarrassed because Bowser just stood there doing nothing, says the same line again but more slowly and in a clearly embarrassed tone.

"C-come in" Bowser realized what he was doing to the shy girl and decided to let her in.

Bowser was really not expecting visitors, and at this time too, so his house is as messy as Chibis stream after she uses her 3d model. He stopped her as soon as he close the door trying to atleast think of a reason for her to just stand there so he can clean up a bit.

"Hey..." Chibi says after being stopped by Bowser.

"Yes?" Bowser answered.

"What with this house?"

"Oh,uhh, this is like a secret base for me when I uhh feel down or something."

"Feel down? Like sad?" She turns around to look at Bowser, worried.