Son of Arabog

The son of the last druid Is somewhere but where? When he comes back everything will change. Two kingdoms think the druid no longer exists but a legend tells about Arabog's son who grew up in the orphanage. Growing up in a world of survival, Isaiah is seen as an orphan. People always are making fun of him and people always laughed at him. But no one knows that he is the son of the last druid. If anyone found out it wouldn't survive as a child. His mother is the sister of the king Narvos and she had an affair with a druid. And not just any druid but the most powerful and strongest druid in the world. Unfortunately he was killed like all other fellow sufferers. But before Princess Alexi could say goodbye to her love she found out she was pregnant and expecting a hybrid. Unfortunately she couldn't tell anyone because otherwise she would be killed and her child with it. To give her son Isaiah a life she took him to an orphanage and he was left behind. Isaiah is connected to his father's crystal that his mother is hiding. All his life he dreams about a special crystal and this is his weapon to save humanity from the curse of Narvos.

Will Isaiah succeed and save his kingdom?