Wtf headcannons

So like random head Cannon
But a lot of people say the bench Kamal sits at was made specifically for him and Habit to just sit together while the Habitat was still being finalized and I have a lot to add to that

✿Whenever one of them would get overwhelmed or just upset and they needed a break away from people/alone time they'd go there.

✿And that's why after his fight with Habit Kamal went to the bench and just stayed there because it was comforting to him due to the good memories attached to it. Plus it's one of the closest areas to Habit's Lil hideaway, so he could still see Habit if he bothered to show himself on that lil balcony thingy.

✿ And I feel like Kamal's fight with Habit started out as a small argument over something completely irrelevant to his teeth and after it got heated Habit kinda got all defensive n upset and just started going ham and insulting Kamal's teeth as a last resort.
They definitely were both crying too. Poor bastards.

✿ And even after Kamal left Habit definitely watched him from the cameras to make sure he was alright (as alright as he could be at least). I mean he has cameras everywhere and one of them easily faces the bench so that's just a given.

✿ And I mean, Habit definitely feels BAD about what he said but during everything with the Habitat (before the big event) I doubt he'd really consider apologizing. Not because he doesn't want to but because he likely just believes he doesn't deserve to be forgiven by his former assistant.

✿ It'd definitely take a little awhile but I know Kamal would forgive him though, clearly he loves Habit. Good for him fr.