Hana's admission to U.A.

note: I wrote this like two years ago i know it's cringe lmao

**Narrator POV**

It was a bright and sunny morning. Hana felt no need to prepare for the entrance exam; she was sure of her acceptance into U.A. She needed to get away from her sister, while training, so she decided that U.A. would be the best place for her.

Just as she expected, the entrance exam went smoothly. Days after that she was ready to go to U.A. But there was one small detail.

There were 21 students in her class, 1-A. Normally there are only 20. She recognised the boy with the green hair who almost completely destroyed himself in the exam. How did he manage to pass? The class had many unique quirks, like invisibility, dark shadow, hardening, and Hana could see that this class was something different.

"Hiiii!!", said a voice from behind her desk.

Hana turned to see the invisible girl she saw earlier.

"Hey...your quirk is invisibility?"

"Yeah, it's pretty cool except for the that I'm always invisible. Anyway, my name is Hagakure Toru! What's yours?"

Hagakure seemed quite bubbly and cute. " I'm Hana. Unoriya Hana. My quirk is Crystal." Hana continues to form a little rabbit with her crystal.

"Aww that's so cute! Come meet the rest of us girls!"

Hana was just about to reply, but a man with long dark hair and a kind of rope around his neck entered the room.

"Hey Hagakure, isn't that Eraserhead?"

"I think so, is he our teacher?"

As if answering Hagakure's question, the man introduced himself as Aizawa Shouta, also known as Pro-Hero Eraserhead, class 1-A's teacher.

"Hello everyone. Today we will start with eight tests and the person with the lowest score will be expelled.", said Aizawa-sensei in a serious tone. "Well, that explains the 21 students.", Hana thought to herself.

The first test was throwing a ball. Easy, right? The first boy, Katsuki Bakugou got a score of around 700 m. His quirk was explosion. One girl, Ochako Uraraka, got a score of infinity! Her quirk is zero gravity, so, makes sense.

The boy with the green hair's name is Midoriya Izuku. Although Bakugou calls him Deku. Maybe they have some bad history (Deku means a person who cannot do anything). Midoriya probably learnt a bit about his mistake in the entrance exam, and this time used only his finger to throw the ball. He got a good enough score.

The rest of the eight tests breezed by. Un ironically, Midoriya got the lowest score. Poor boy, he probably worked pretty hard to get in. But then, something unexpected happened.

"Most of you have done well. Some of you need more practice. The person with the lowest score is Midoriya. But he will not be expelled."

Bakugou rudely shouted, " WHAT?? WHY NOT?".

"Why not? Well, because I was bluffing. No one is getting expelled.", replied Aizawa-sensei calmly.

Both groans and squeals came from the students. And just like that, a week in U.A. High school was over.

-*-

Today, the students were going to the USJ, a real life simulation to help heroes-in-training practice. Pro-heroes Thirteen, Eraserhead and All Might were going to help the class. But little did they know, that Tomura Shigaraki, leader of the L.O.V., had got to know about All Might teaching at U.A., and was planning an attack on the USJ.