hanging out

You have been with Chris for a while, you've met his family and you know almost everything about him. You've been together for a year already and everything is amazing. You come into the flat that you and Chris share.

"hey whats up?" you ask Chris. Chris quickly looks towards you, "nothing much I was getting ready to film a video, what about you? have any plans?" he asks. you shake your head, "no i don't have any plans" you say, knowing in the back of your mind that you do have something you wanna do with Chris. Chris says ok and goes back to finishing his youtube video. You had a long day at work and all you have been thinking about is Chris all day, you walked by your desk and your head filled with the thought of him bending you over it.

Chris is sitting on the sofa in your living room, he just finished filming his video and had started to put his lights and camera away. After he put his equipment away you come up to him and kiss him, nothing unusual for you two. He kisses you back even longer than anticipated, you push him onto the couch and straddle his lap, you and him are making out now, your lips pushing together. You feel him get hard underneath you, "are you sure you want this?" Chris asks, "yes" you say wanting him like you've never wanted anything so bad. he takes out his cock, he's already ready for you. You put your mouth around him, going up and down his shaft.
"Fuck" Chris moans. "Are you good for me? hm?" He slaps you so you answer, "Are you a good girl/boy for me?" You nod your head, his cock throbbing still in your mouth. Chris takes his shirt off, he's completely naked now, he takes off your pants and shirt, revealing your body. "Come here" chris says, you sit on top of his lap as he slowly puts his dick in you. He starts to thrust into you, one hand on your neck and the other spanking you. "You're such a good slut for me, aren't you?" "Yes sir" you say trying not to moan from how good he's making you feel.

He moves you so you're laying with your ass in the air, he gets up to quickly grab some toys, he comes back with a bag full of fun stuff for you and him to use. He goes back to thrusting into you and he turns on a vibrator, he puts it against your clit as hes fucking you, your close to cumming already, chris stops the vibrator before you can cum, "please daddy" you whine. "no baby you can't cum unless i say so". He grabs another toy from the bag, he grabs some rope to tie you up, wrapping the rope around your wrists and tieing them tight so you cant get away from him. He shoves his cock into you, laying in front of him this time. "You're such a good whore taking my cock? arent you slut? you like taking all of me, you like knowing how good you make me feel?"  he thrusts harder into you, your legs shaking. You're so close to cumming and you ask for permission, "you only exist to make me cum, i'll countdown to when you can cum" after a couple more minutes, chris is close and he begins the countdown, "5....4.....3...2...1...." You and Chris both cum at the same time, he fills you with his cum.