everyday • jeongyeon

Requested by: @YooJeonghoon
thank you for requesting!
_______________________

"I can help you with her" My bestfriend, Jimin told me.

"W-What? Really?"

"Yeah, we're friends. So, it's going to be easy."

"Oh, thank you man. I'm damn nervous."

"Don't be, she's looking for someone too. Probably you're the one." He laughed and pat my shoulders.

That's how I figured out the way to meet her. I'm Jimin's bestfriend and he's an idol from BTS. Of course Jeongyeon is from TWICE... and I'm just a fan of her. Jimin's my bestfriend since we're in first year high school. He told me I should go with him tomorrow since all idols will rehearse and she's going to be there.

The next day

Today is the day...

"Y/N, there she is!" Taehyung teased me.

"Pabo, keep quiet hahaha! Jimin pushed Tae.

"U-Um how am I suppose to talk to her?"

"Let's go." Jimin dragged me to the waiting room of Twice members. Then, I saw Jeongyeon sitting and laughing with her members.

"Y-Yah, I can't do it." I turned around before she could see me.

"You're already here dude, don't waste the chance!" Before I could protest, he called Jeongyeon so I had no choice. Yeah, i'm basically a coward.

"Yo Jeong!"

"Jimin? what's up?" Jeongyeon stood up and walked to our direction. Jimin nudged my shoulder so I greeted her.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Y/N."

"Oh, so you're Y/N. Jimin talked about you yesterday." She smiled to me. Jimin suddenly patted my shoulder and left me. My god help me i'm weak...

"I'm a-actually a fan too."

That's how things worked out. Day by day, I made a move to be closer to her and here we are. We're together now, but we're hiding this from anyone for 7 months. If her agency knew about this, they'll force us to part ways.

I'm planning to surprise her in their dorm and her members helped me out. I'm really hoping there's no one who could see us or else, everything's going to be bad.

"Psst! Get in here faster." Jihyo dragged me inside their dorm. I thank them for helping me and I went straight to Jeongyeon's room. I saw her lying on the bed taking a nap.

"Jagi~" I jumped and hugged her tightly.

"H-How did you-"

"Unnies helped me." We laughed and I suggested that we'll walk outside their dorm just for a short time.

"I missed you!" She jumped to my back when we got out of her dorm.

"I missed you too hehe. Yah jagi, keep wearing your hood."

The wind was strong that it cause her hood to be removed. I helped her wear it so it could be worn faster, I tried to cover her just in case.
But it was too late. A sasaeng took a pic of us and posted it online, the news spread until her agency heard about it.

"I'm sorry. We cannot tolerate this and you need to break up." JYP told us. I held Jeongyeon's hand under the table.

"Please, why couldn't you just let us be?"
I protested and i'm a little bit losing my cool.

"We need to protect their reputation."

"I understand you're protecting our reputation, but please? There's nothing wrong. We're just loving each other." Jeongyeon stood up.

"You really can't do this. I'm sorry. Starting tomorrow, you guys are not together anymore." JYP left us in the room. Jeongyeon started to cry in my arms.

"Jagi... We can hide from them."

"I figured it out, there's really nowhere to hide. They keep us an eye 24-7.

"We could secretly call each other on the phone, right?" I'm still hoping.

"Our phones are also guarded. They question us the numbers saved in it. Jagi..." She looked straight to my eyes, her eyes were teary.

"Yah, p-please don't say it. I can't do this. I can't hear it. Please, we could still work this out. I'll find a way-"

"There's no other way, okay." I was shocked.

"You're giving up?" She stayed quiet.

"If you really love me, we'll try to work this out." I held both of her hands.

"And if you really love me too, you'll let me go." She let go of my hands. Tears starts falling down to my cheek.

"W-What? i can't-"

"I can't lose this career Y/N, can't you understand?! I didn't train here for years for nothing." Jeongyeon stood up. There was a long dead-air.

"I understand."

"You're letting me go?"

"You're right, it's your happiness. It's also my happiness. Letting go of your career would be a regret and big mistake."

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Jeongyeon held my hand.

"I want you to be happy. Letting you go would be a regret for me in a short time, but slowly...Everyday it would sink in that letting you go is just fine. I know you'll achieve many things." I stood up from my seat.

"Even if you didn't choose me, I'd still choose you every day."